Chapter 176

In the dim light of the underground parking lot, an overbearing blond man strutted through the entrance with a cigarette between his fingers. The unpleasant smell of smoke made the only lady in the area—Yuna frowned but didn't say anything.

The remark was so loud that even if Jimin wanted to pretend not to hear, it was impossible.

Compared with this morning's blatant arrogance, Andrew no longer concealed his nature. His contemptuous eyes swept over Jimin and Yuna before he sneered. "The thing with the old Oliver just now, I gave you a bit of face. Don't take yourself seriously."

These words didn't make Jimin angry. He kept looking at Andrew with a blank expression.

Upon seeing it, Andrew thought that the Korean model was afraid of him. He taunted, "I used to compare you and me. Before I saw you at the Fashion Institute (Met) Charity Gala, I thought you were a character. But in this case, Heather was a sensible person who knew who to choose."

Jimin raised an eyebrow and asked, "You were the one who took the initiative to call Heather over?"

Andrew laughed. "What? No."

Jimin smiled and shook his head. "Of course." His tone was dignified without any rage.

The youth was indifferent but in Andrew's eyes, he thought this small model should be afraid of him. Andrew disliked it. "You Korean people always have a disgusting self-confidence. Do you think that you can win against me with Oliver on your side? I am the sky in the European and American fashion industry! But I am an adult. If you apologize to me today then I will spare you. I won't make trouble for you in this Ruth Mary high-end show."

Andrew felt that he was very good as he said these words. "Once this fashion show ends, you should remember not to appear in my fashion shows again. I can't stand you self-righteous Korean people!"

These words made Yuna grit her teeth with disgust. However, Jimin didn't move so she naturally couldn't do anything.

In fact, Yuna didn't understand why Jiminie was modestly enduring this Andrew. Andrew might have the top fashion brand Karma behind him. However, Yuna knew that the entire KYE was standing behind Jimin.

Karma was indeed a world famous luxury brand that was no worse than Ruth Mary. But it wasn't on the same level as KYE! Karma couldn't even be compared to R Lauren. How could it compete with KYE?

Jimin smiled and asked, "Mr., Andrew, I don't know how I provoked you that you would talk to me like this."

Perhaps it was because Andrew's mood was better. He replied, "Provoke me? You are a Korean person, yet you dared join the world's supermodels list at the same time as me. This is where you offended me! The thought of my name being linked with yours from now on is disgusting!"

Once he heard these words, the youth said very seriously, "Mr. Andrew, please don't insult my homeland. It is my home, the place where I was raised all my life. Korean has a vast land, is economically powerful and the people are very friendly..."

"Hahaha! You dare call that broken place a big land? You Korean people are disgusting! Yellow and black people shouldn't exist in this world! Do you know what is flowing in your blood? It is dirty blood!"

Jimin's eyes became red as he heard this and he cried out angrily, "Mr. Andrew, please apologize to my homeland! I have never offended you but you have repeatedly humiliated my country. You are really too much!"

"Ohh, I will never set foot on your dirty land in my life, Jimin! You didn't listen to me and now I am in a bad mood! Even if you apologize to me, I won't accept it! If you keep apologizing to me every time you see me again, I will allow you to continue in the high-end fashion show."