Chapter 4

One of Korea's second-tired magazines, Fashion Entertainment had been founded at the end of the last century.

On this earth, Korea's cultural and entertainment development was extremely prosperous. Early in the last century, Korea produced several world-class superstars and at the same time, the fashion industry enjoyed rapid development. The emergence of major magazines, fashions shows and international big names in the second half of the last century allowed Korea to become a leader of the fashion industry.

Jimin arrived at Fashion Entertainment's studio early and had been psychologically prepared. It was a second-tier magazine, with many top magazines above it. However, the strength of Big Hit in this world meant that second-tier magazines were just as good as first-tier magazines in his last life.

But despite this, Jimin was still startled when he entered the wide and spacious studio.

...Was this really the studio of a second-tired Korea magazine?

After glancing at the large number of people in the huge studio, Jimin turned to looked at his agent and asked. "Hyung, the models taking photos today... there seems to be a lot of them?"

He looked at the row of dressing rooms. There were a few with closed doors, but those with the open doors contained four or five models. In addition, there were three photography booths set up in the studio at the same time. Jimin estimated that there were at least 30 models waiting here.

It was natural to enjoy the visuals of a group of tall, handsome and charming models. However, did a second-tier magazine really need so many models? And this was just today's shooting schedule!

J Hope listened to Jimin's question and let out an embarrassed smile. Then he said, "We are shooting a few pages on the current trend of clothing, which is a main section of Fashion Entertainment. In general... there will be a lot of models." And you aren't a famous model.

J Hope didn't say those words, but Jimin inwardly sighed because he understood.

When he was studying Fashion Entertainment last night, he noticed that the six pages in the middle would introduce the trends of the seasons. For example, the Fashion Entertainment magazine he read yesterday talked about the 'Central European style.'

Even if Jimin wasn't entirely satisfied with the status of the original owner, he never expected the original owner to be reduced to the status of a second-tier magazine's clothing model.

Jimin saw J Hope's bleak and helpless look, and comforted him with a smile. "It doesn't matter hyung. We just have to start from scratch. Having Fashion Entertainment as a starting point is high enough." The youth patted J Hope's shoulder gently as he spoke.

The gentle smile and tone of the handsome youth caused a lot of shock to his agent. J Hope stared at Jimin for a long time, until a make-up artist's assistant approached and asked, "Jimin? We are ready to do your makeup."

Then he reacted. He watched as the small model calmly and politely responded to the assistant and followed the other person to the dressing room. J Hope's eyes shook while he inwardly grieved. He had been with this kid for three years. Where had the kid learned to act like this?

J Hope was lamenting when make-up was applied to Jimin, amplifying his beauty by 100 times!

"Jimin, your skin is so good. What skin care products do you usually use?"

"It is probably because I am still young. But noona, your skin isn't bad. Are you...25 years old?"

"Hahaha, what nonsense are you speaking. I am 35 years old!"