Chapter 156

This statement from KYE was mercilessly smashing a group of people in the face.

If every top luxury brand in the world had a high-end studio, then among these top brands, there were four high-end studios that had an absolute status.

The first was the world's first high-profile brand, Garcia. It was the top luxury brand in Milan, Italy and had a long history and foundation. The second was the American R Lauren, which had a high status in men's fashion. The third was Otilla, located in Paris, France. The overall strength was the weakest but it was the oldest fashion brand in France.

And the fourth one was KYE.

KYE's founding time might be the shortest among the four luxury brands but it attracted the attention of fashion lovers all over the world.  It could be said that KYE was the most important driving force behind why Korea had such a high position in the global fashion industry.

Genius didn't care about age or gender. When Mrs. Ji brought KYE to the front door of the fashion world, she just gently pushed the door open and showed the countless design masters behind the world. They were surprised by her work and after many years, she became unsurpassable.

Once Mrs. Ji became old, many people were worried about the future development of KYE.

After all, it could be said that she single-handedly set up the design style of KYE. If there was no outstanding leader, could this high-end studio have the same status as before?

The emergence of Jung Kook caused a lot of Western fashion masters to secretly curse!

What the hell was this? At the time, Korea had Ji Heya and now there was Jung Kook!

Why did this land have so many geniuses?

You should give others a bit of courage to live!! (┙>∧<)┙へ┻┻ 

In short, KYE might be the most junior of the of the four top high-end studios but its status was recognized by everyone. Today, this studio issued a statement specifically for Jimin. This was simply a gold token in the industry!

In the statement, the studio explained that because the outfit for Jimin was too rushed, they had to work overtime to finish the outfit in a very short amount of time. After that, Jimin went directly to the Fashion Institute (Met) Charity Gala with this outfit so KYE couldn't take photos for the official website. This misunderstanding was created.

The extremely short time period, KYE naturally didn't disclose specific information.

Six days! If outsiders knew that they only spend six days making this outfit, what type of sensation would be caused?  They were also afraid that some people would think, 'Why is KYE so painstakingly making an outfit for Jimin?'

Thinking of this, the design masters of the KYE studio smiled proudly—

Haha, in this case, how could they be caught? Jung Kook's little lover couldn't be revealed to the public yet. Later, they would discover that they ate a whale!

...The masters took this into consideration but they didn't consider another point.

【 No way?  Jimin can actually make KYE specifically design an outfit for him? And the outfit is for the Fashion Institute (Met) Charity Gala? Wait, I am not awake! Don't these high-end studios only tailor outfits for their top members?... 】

  【 The price of a outfit and the price of buying an outfit is very different... 】

【 Don't talk about money. The outfit was made in a very short period of time! Why does KYE hold Jimin in such high esteem? Do they want to cooperate with Jimin?!!! 】......