Chapter 110

Afterwards, Jimin and J Hope stayed in X City for almost a week.

This time, D.Gnak invited Jimin to act as their spokesperson at a film festival in X City. The film festival was purely a product of the entertainment industry and had nothing to do with Jimin. However, a movie produced with D.Gnak's investment had been nominated in it. Thus, they sent a letter of invitation to Jimin. It would be the first time he was acknowledged as D.Gnak's spokesperson.

Before coming to X City, Jimin had packed his only set of high-end clothing. Originally, D.Gnak wanted to prepare a set for him. However, once they saw the exquisite clothing, they all agreed with Jimin's decision to wear it.

Jimin was just the spokesperson for D.Gnak's RZ watch series, not their menswear. There was no problem wearing D.Gnak's clothing on the red carpet, but there also wouldn't be a problem if he didn't wear it. All he needed to do was wear the RZ watch.

The afternoon of the festival's opening ceremony, D.Gnak arranged a makeup artist for Jimin as well as a special car to send him to the festival.

Jimin wasn't going for an award. It was to express one thing—

Jimin was the latest spokesperson for D.Gnak.

The traffic on the spacious roads was chaotic and crowded. The splendid night scenes of the city highlighted the magnificent and dazzling economic capital of Seoul. It also showed the world its rich heritage.

Located in the center of X City, the Grand Theatre was crowded with people. The red carpet was laid out at the entrance of the theatre to meet the glamorous celebrities.

There were reporters and editors waiting on both sides of the red carpet. They took photos with the SLRs in their hands and recorded the appearance of each participant. They never missed any possible headlines.

Once a black Bentley arrived at the red carpet, the reporters focused as they waited for the door to open. Once the door opened, bright and shiny shoes stepped out of the car, followed by a tall and handsome young man.

The reporters were stunned by Jimin's appearance and didn't have time to press the button.

The first reason was that they never expected to see the new darling of the fashion circle at such an event. The second reason was that the dark brown clothing made the youth look more handsome and elegant. The movie actresses before him were inferior!

Once Jimin walked down the red carpet, they became deeply aware of it. This was the difference between a model and a celebrity.

It was true that Jimin's acting was far worse than the majority of stars. It was even worse than some people with ordinary talents. However, once he walked on the red carpet, this young man was brilliant and fascinating, making the other stars appear bleak.

Only a few movie stars and some big-name celebrities could contend with this youth and not be overshadowed. But the other first, second or third-tier starts were completely overcome by this youth, looking like ordinary passersby.

The click click sound of the camera kept being heard on the red carpet.

Jimin wasn't at all timid as he walked on the red carpet. He was calm and steady. Sometimes he would pause for reporters to take a photo, but more often than not, he kept walking forward with a smile, leaving people staring at his elegant back.

Once Jimin raised a hand to write his name on the signature wall, a reporter suddenly exclaimed, "Isn't this from the latest series of D.Gnak watches? RZ?!"

The voice was soon drowned out by the loud noises. But Jimin smiled calmly at the words and placed his right hand on his waist and his left hand behind him, revealing the exquisite and elegant silver watch.