Chapter 198

Kai's recent jobs were quite a lot. After all, he was a supermodel. After participating in a variety show, he was ready to shoot a next-generation endorsement.

However, the day before Kai was ready, Yun Bin directly told him that there was no need to go.

Kai was shocked!

This was a good endorsement for men's cigarettes. The current domestic cigarette ads were slightly concealed but the investment publicity costs for high-end cigarettes wasn't low. The cigarettes that Kai was going to endorse was the world's top cigarette brand. Yun Bin put a lot of effort in to help Kai get this endorsement.

How was the trip suddenly cancelled the day before he was going to meet with the endorsement brand?

Kai went to Yun Bin to understand the situation. After learning the specific news, he was stunned. A long time passed before he dared asked, "Hyung! We have previously signed an oral agreement. A written agreement was supposed to be signed today. How can they suddenly break the contract?"

Yun Bin stared meaningfully at Kai for a long time before speaking unknown words, "I also want to know what you did to get the current result." Then he turned away without mercy.

This cigarette endorsement was just the start. For the next month, Kai experienced a terrible empty window period for the first time. No, he had experienced it before. For one year after entering the company, he didn't make any achievements. He was despised by the company until he stole some of Jimin's resources and the situation improved.

At that time, Kai thought that even if he robbed some resources from Jimin, he would only stagnant for a bit before eventually recovering.

It was unclear if this was intention or unintentional, but after the suppression by Kai, Jimin really rose up and was going further and further.

There might be a big gap with the current Jimin but Kai believed that he would pull this man down sooner or later! Kai was still trying to collect evidence behind the scenes. As long as he had a bit more time and certainty, he would take down this shameless villain who walked through the back door!

However, things didn't develop as Kai thought.

After the cigarette endorsement fell through, Kai wasn't too concerned. He didn't think this matter was related to Jimin. This was the world's top cigarette brand, how could Jimin make it do anything?

But! Five days passed!

A luxury brand that originally invited Kai to participate in the catwalk suddenly changed their mind and refused to let him participate. Kai got a bad feeling and he started feeling uneasy.

There was the reality show that intended to invite him only for them to suddenly stop contacting him. Then there was the cover for a first-tier magazine. In half a month, they changed their mind and would no longer use it!

Obviously, Kai had been talking to them just last week and he was ready to shoot! How did it suddenly change?!!!

For a time, apart from the original endorsements and advertisements that Kai already had, all his future contracts and jobs completely disappeared!

Despite a succession of jobs ending inexplicably, Yun Bin unexpectedly never said a word about it and didn't even give Kai and explanation!

Kai was stupid but even he knew this wasn't normal.

After the endorsement of a small brand was pushed away, Kai went to Yun Bin's door and knocked. He stood in front of Yun Bin's desk with a gloomy expression and asked, "Hyung, where did I offend you. Why do you want to do this to me?"