Chapter 27

Once an online topic heated up, it was difficult to cool down. But at this time, Jimin was calmly searching the Internet in the Muse Building's lounge.

Yuna sat on one side and carefully organized the information, sorting the invitations by type. J Hope also smiled as he saw the statements on the Internet, with no signs of anger at all.

A day passed and the sunspots were still tenacious. J Hope just cried out, "The ability of the public relations department is really good! Jong In, that kid's ability can't be underestimated. He is perfectly maintaining this topic!"

Were the actions of the sunspots really autonomous?

Wrong!

Indeed, these posts, it was basically the own remarks of the SNS users. However, Muse's PR department involved themselves and helped the small number of sunspots survive.

If Muse's powerful PR department hadn't lent their nuanced support, this topic would've been submerged by things like 'Jiminie is very adorable', 'I love God Jeon' and 'Jiminie is amazing.'

Jimin  had been part of the industry for many years, so he wasn't a naive rookie. After the show was broadcast-ed yesterday, Jong In, director of Muse's public relations department, looked for him and asked if he would agree to this method to help sustain the heated speculation.

The small number of sunspots would keep Jimin 's topic fresh, not allowing the topic to die down within three days.

The fashion industry, the fashion industry, the waters of this industry were very deep.

Apart from the few people standing at the peak, everyone was trying hard to climb to a higher status.

The suggestion of Muse's PR department was actually considered a very clean method. They didn't hurt anyone and took the initiative to increase the visibility of their second-tier model, which any new models would dream about.

However, J Hope was a little hesitant after hearing this. Yuna saw J Hope's hesitation and couldn't help adding, "Don't worry hyung. Jimin 's reputation won't receive any damage.  Most people still don't know who Jimin  is, so we have to use this to push him forward."

Jong In smiled as he heard this and turned towards Yuna, who gently nodded at him.

Jimin  glanced at the two people before walking direction in front of J Hope. "Hyung, I agree with this proposal."

J Hope looked at Jimin  with a startled expression and eventually nodded.

In fact, in J Hope's heart, he was hoping that Jimin  could smoothly climb up. Don't cause any big issues, continue to prove himself with his own strength and gain fans.

However, J Hope didn't wonder why they could get these resources?

If a magazine offered Jimin  a job, there was nothing to say. It must be due to his reputation. Then if Muse gave resources to Jimin , it must also be due to his ability!

Just as no pies would fall from the sky, these small sunspots would've been drowned out a long time ago by the general public.

Everything steadily developed under Muse's PR department's prediction. After two or three days passed, they voluntarily ceased their support to these sunspots, letting them disappear naturally. By then, Jimin  would've gained a high profile and added a lot of fans.

But at this time, things started to develop beyond Muse's imagination.

Muse just wanted to maintain the topic in order to keep Jimin  in the public eye. However, as more and more of Jimin 's fans supported their idol, their power couldn't be controlled by others!