Chapter 96

Do you know what Jung Kook saw?

At the beginning, Lee Soo Hyuk planned to help Jiminie remove his makeup. Therefore, he was standing in front of Jiminie and slightly bending down. Jiminie was sitting in the chair to remove his makeup, so he was looking up at Lee Soo Hyuk from his chair.

As a result, Lee Soo Hyuk had his back to the door and was leaning down slightly. Jiminie was looking up while facing the door. However, it wasn't useful for Jiminie to face the door! His body was completely blocked by the tall Lee Soo Hyuk!

Why did he grow so high? Why so tall?

If Lee Soo Hyuk was 169cm, Jung Kook  could see clearly!

Do you know what Mr. Jeon was currently seeing? You still don't know? Then quickly watch an idol drama! "I was just blowing sand out of her eyes, honey. You're misunderstanding" to "Our figures just overlapped when we were picking up things. Nothing happened."
It was these types of scenarios.

But although the author could write such a dog blood story, it was obviously impossible for Jung Kook  to be the heroine of an idol drama who screamed angrily without listening. He swept his gaze over his lover's body before indifferently looking at Lee Soo Hyuk.

Lee Soo Hyuk, "...qaq"

Damn it! Why was it so cold suddenly?  Hey, I'm going back to Antarctica!

Lee Soo Hyuk unconsciously moved to one side and Jung Kook  could finally see Jimin. Seeing his lover's surprised face, Jung Kook  probably understood what was happening. He took a leisurely step inside and closed the door.

Click.

Lee Soo Hyuk couldn't stop his bad habit and started shaking.

The handsome man paid no attention to the shaking Lee Soo Hyuk on the side as he headed straight to Jimin. Once he noticed the pattern on the youth's eyes, he raised a hand and gently stroked the complex and beautiful patterns.

"You haven't removed it yet?"

Jiminie laughed. "I was going to remove it now."

Lee Soo Hyuk on the side, "(⊙口⊙)!!!"

Jung Kook  nodded. "This type of eyeliner is a bit difficult to remove. I will help you."

As he spoke, Jung Kook  picked up a cotton pad on the table and the configured makeup remover. It was a smooth move, as if it was natural and there wasn't another person in the room.

Jiminie's mouth slightly twitched and he couldn't help saying, "Jung Kook , Mr. Lee is still standing there."

Lee Soo Hyuk was stunned when he heard this and hurriedly shook his head. 'No, no, no! I'm not here! You are seeing incorrectly!!

Jung Kook  chose to listen to the youth. He laid down his cotton pad and looked at Lee Soo Hyuk like he was trying to make Lee Soo Hyuk's existence shrink. Then he made a surprised expression and asked, "Since when were you here? What are you doing here?"

Lee Soo Hyuk laughed hollowly. "I'm here...to deliver something." It was to look at a beauty and ......

The moment that Jung Kook  appeared, Lee Soo Hyuk noticed that something was strange.

As it had been mentioned before, a supermodel who could climb to the top of the fashion circle must be filled with talent and strength. Secondly, they must have good opportunities. Finally, and the most important point, they couldn't be silly and sweet like J Hope. (J Hope: Hey!)

Lee Soo Hyuk's nature wasn't on the level of J Hope, but it wasn't far off. He wasn't scheming and as long as he determined the other person wasn't bad, he would be careless, honest and easy to get along with. This type of personality was different from Rose, Jang Y Ju. Lee Soo Hyuk wasn't shrewd and cunning.