Chapter 180

Andrew's live talk show had a low global influence and could only be regarded as a second-tier program in the United States. Maybe it was because his words on this program were so arrogant that many fashion lovers around the world learned of this news.

To be honest, there were many confident supermodels like Andrew. This was just a declaration and wasn't a big deal. However, Andrew's sentence had another meaning. He thought that only he could successfully break through among those who became supermodels in the same period.

The ones who became supermodels at the same time was Andrew...

Wasn't Jimin among the four people?

The news was first widely circulated in western networks and the media.

【 Andrew is very handsome and has a good figure. He will definitely be the first supermodel to enter the ranking! 】

【 Haha, how can these small models compare to Andrew? Andrew debuted in the Karma high-end fashion show! 】

【 Looking at Andrew, he will definitely be able to advance into the top 80 of the supermodel rankings. 】......

Many Western netizens were supportive of Andrew's behaviour. In their eyes, Andrew was handsome, had a good pedigree and a high starting point. He was another Jung Kook. If he couldn't get on the world supermodel rankings then who could?

That little Korean model?

Don't think that he could participate in the high-end show of a top luxury brand!

The Western media blocked their network so the Korean fans only knew about Andrew's arrogant declaration after half a day. Originally, they just wondered why so many Wester media outlets were blackening Jiminie. Then they gradually understood.

【 Ohh, he is blackening my family's small mushroom with his surname! This type of blackening has long been used in Korea for 50 years! Trying to serve up the same product is really fresh. 】

【 The brainless fans should go take medicine! You must be drunk to think that stepping on someone else's position is being superior. 】

【 I went to take a look. Andrew debuted in the Karma show and also endorsed a Karma first-tier brand's perfume. Can I ask our pitiful 'Karma' prince, do you dare to find a job that has nothing to do with Karma? Oh, I am wrong. No one probably wants to invite you, hahaha! 】......

The fans naturally responded. At the same time, Jiminie had just returned to Korea and was still jet lagged. Over here, the Muse PR department had already contacted many journalists and started to release a draft.

[The world supermodel rankings haven't been announced. Why?] [70 years ago, the January release was delayed. The last time was due to the competition for the 1st position. What is it this time?] [The World Supermodels Organization: This ranking is delayed due to a supermodel's ranking.] In these reports, the Korean media alluded that the delay was because they couldn't get a unified vote for the ranking of a supermodel. Therefore, the release was delayed. This allusion didn't make much sense. The World Supermodels Organization had previously given an interview to the media, acknowledged that a ranking issue delayed the list.

However, the Korean media emphasized one point. This list was delayed due to a supermodel's ranking problem!

These words caused a big uproar!

A big wave was caused just because of a supermodel's ranking problem?

Which supermodel was this that their ranking would let the hundreds of members of the World Supermodels Organization unable to do anything?