Chapter 186

After the YZ fashion show ended, the entire Korea fashion industry and the global fashion media reported on this spectacular fashion show!

It wasn't like there had been no high-end shows with a Korea theme in the past.

But even KYE couldn't compare to YZ this time. The stage music, music selection and the blending of ancient Korea style with modern fashion style combined to create such a novel fashion show.

Of course, this was only part of the YZ fashion show. The outfit design of YZ could be regarded as an average level. Compared to KYE, it was one stage worse.

However, after the fashion show ended, KYE's chief designer Jung Kook was interviewed by reporters and he said, "This 5,000 Years fashion show. The inspiration is very good and has placed pressure on me."

The next day, countless newspapers and magazines reported on this fashion show.

[5,000 years of ancient scenery, the years of culture accumulating in this fashion show!] [Green Bamboo Dragon Shadow: YZ's high-end show garnered global applause.]

[YZ's chief designer Kevin Kim: We just wanted to use the Korea style to describe fashion]....

YZ's high-end show really was a show. The overall level of fashion wasn't as high as KYE's last women's high-end show. However, the new ideas caught the attention of many people outside the industry, attracting passersby.

Three days after the fashion show, a new issue of Muse was released worldwide.

The cover contained Rose's sexy photo while the inside page was actually Jimin.

The two people were wearing the same white shirt style. Rose seemed to only be wearing a thin white shirt. The sun shone on it and it was sexy enough to cause nosebleeds.

Jimin gave off a gentle and kind temperament when wearing the white shirt. When this youth leaned against the wall and smiled at then, they could feel the golden sunshine gently dance in his slightly curly hair. His skin was white and transparent, while his eyes were clear like amber.

The huge difference between the outer cover and inner page made it easy to remember these two outstanding supermodels. In addition, the poster attached to Muse magazine was quite strange. The big poster was a group shot of Rose and Jimin.

In the past, the magazine attached poster would be a single photo of the cover character. This time, the photo had two people!

In the poster, Rose sat on a deep red sofa with her legs crossed, the white long legs and red fabric forming a sharp contrast. The plump red lips were curved in a smile and the sexy and enchanting beauty handed a small green jewel to the youth standing to the side.

Jimin solemnly took the jade with both hands, the two people staring at each other.

This poster was beautiful enough with just Rose!

Now with Jimin, it made fans all over the world go crazy!

Even the Bae Yoon Young fans, who always argued with Rose fans, had to admit: 【 These two taking a photo together, it is really beautiful... eh? I bought this issue of Muse? What? I actually bought two issues! QAQ Yoon Young, quickly appear in a magazine and save us!!! 】  Bae Yoon Young who was playing games at home, "Achoo! Who is talking about me?"

But when this issue of Muse appeared, many people looked at the poster of Jimin and Rose and felt something strange. After they read the relevant reports related to Rose and Jimin, some of the more sensitive people smelt something wrong.

Rose's contract as the global spokesperson of YZ is about to expire. This time Jimin was suddenly invited to YZ's show as the opening model. This article on the YZ fashion show was actually written by Song Jae Rim, chief editor of Muse, and in the poster, Rose is handing a piece of jade to Jimin..."