Chapter 190

This was really a stone that stirred up a thousand waves!

Lee Do Hyun's original words weren't painful for the present Jimin. He was a world-class supermodel. Who would care about one or two sentences criticizing his poor acting? However, the sentence 'very big background' made many of Jiminie's sunspots move.

【 A back door, I said it! How can he get this status so quickly if he has no background? 】 【 Hahaha, I really don't know what Jimin's background is. You all say that Jiminie looks good, I don't... hehe 】

【 I just say the An Li stills. Jimin's character is extremely effeminate! I can only think of the word effeminate! With these looks, who knows where he came from? Isn't it written on his information that Jimin is an orphan. Having a family background is definitely impossible. Then what is his background... 】......

Lee Do Hyun's original words could only slightly damage Jimin's image in the entertainment industry and had no big impact on him. But a matter like his background was a problem that man fans were concerned about.

If the idol you have always liked go where he was not through his own efforts, but through a back door or even the unspoken rules, how would you feel?

Some passersby fans starts to shake. After all, if they thought about it, Jimin's development was too smooth.

During the incident with Fashion Entertainment, Jimin was only a third-tier model but the second-tier magazine had to apologize to him. Later, it was smooth sailing as he was able to get good endorsements and good fashion shows. Whenever there was a storm, he could be saved from it and even benefited from it.

Were these things really because Jimin was very powerful?

However, most of Jiminie's fans didn't care about Lee Do Hyun's 'background theory.'

【 Every time Mushroom is on the catwalk, his strength has been recognized by the world's major media. His appeal in every endorsement is obvious to everyone. Now you want to rely on a sentence to deny Mushroom's achievements? You are dreaming! 】

【 It has been more than half a year and you still come out to bit. Go back and have a good rest. We no longer care about you. Jiminie risked his life trying to save you. You white-eyed wolf don't know how to have a good heart and returned his 'grace' like this, acting as if Jiminie hurt you! 】

【 I only believe in my own eyes. I feel that every performance of Jimin's is very amazing. That's why I like him! If he really relied on his background then why? Why didn't he rely on his background to debut? Why? He crawled from a second-tier magazine to his current position. 】......

The words of the netizens combined with the intervention of Muse's PR department had control of this matter.

It was impossible for today's Jimin to succumb purely to Lee Do Hyun's words. Not to mention, he couldn't produce any evidence.

When J Hope told Jimin about this type of thing, he didn't care very much. "Didn't CX Entertainment say that they blocked him?"

J Hope thought for a moment before saying, "Jong In contacted the people at CX Entertainment. They said that they called Lee Do Hyun but he never picked up. In addition, the side account isn't certified. Lee Do Hyun might be their artist but they have no means to limit the freedom of the 'individual' Lee Do Hyun. Therefore, they have sent an agent to Lee Do Hyun's home to see the situation."

Jiminie's brow tightened and he thought for a moment. Then he asked, "Is it confirmed that the side account is actually Lee Do Hyun?"

J Hope was slightly stunned when he heard this. After a while, he said, "I will check."