you're scared of losing her (requested)

"Hey, babe!" You smiled as Jesy walked through the front door. "Did you have a good day?"

She took a deep breath and then let it fall before sending you a small smile and coming over to where you sat. "It was okay. Got a lot done. But I also got some news today. I think we should talk about it."

You locked your phone and put it aside. You could tell this was gonna be a serious talk and your heart hammered in your chest at the thought of what it could be about.

"Okay. I'm all ears."

She took your hands and you braced yourself for what she could say.

"I have to go away again to do some promo and to tour."

"Oh," you chuckled in relief. "Jesy, you've been gone for a month before here and there. It's okay."

"y/n," she spoke seriously, squeezing your hand nervously which made your smile fall and the glimpse of relief you felt for a moment there fade away. "It's gonna be about three or four months."

"Oh. When do you leave?"

"About two weeks from today."

Your heart sank deep in your chest. You bit your lip, tugging it between your teeth.

"I know we've never been apart for that long so if I can make it easier on you, I'll do whatever it takes."

You nodded wordlessly, keeping your gaze on your lap.

"What if..." you paused, lifting your head to gaze into her worried eyes. "What if you find someone better in that time? What if we don't make it through the distance and the time differences,"

"Y/n,"

"I really don't wanna lose you." You whimpered and she didn't wait for even a second to bring you into her arms and onto her lap.

"You're not gonna lose me. I know it's hard and even a little scary to think about. But we'll make it through, I promise. I can fly you out a few times, let you stay as long as possible. We'll find ways to pass the time. We'll get a dog! So you won't be lonely."

You chuckled as you buried your face in her neck.

"I know it's not easy. I love touring. I love performing and I love meeting the fans and spending time with my girls. But it's never easy being away from my loved ones, and it's gonna be hard not having my favorite girl in the world right by my side."

You dropped your forehead onto hers, letting a shaky breath fall from your lips.

"But I know we'll be okay. I promise that we'll make it through. No one is better than you, my girl. I promise you're the one, the only one. I'm coming home to you."

You nodded and brushed your lips over hers lovingly.

"I love you." You mumbled, dropping your cheek to her shoulder before melting into her embrace.

"I love you, even more, baby girl. We'll be just fine, I promise you." She said as she tightened her grip on you, wishing she never had to let you go.