she thinks you forgot her birthday (requested)

The second Jesy opened her eyes a big smile was tugging at her lips.

The sun was up and shining brightly. It was a new day and one you always tell her is incredibly special, if not the most special.

Because it's her birthday!

She never needs much to feel happy these days when she's got you by her side and her birthday is no different. She told you she just wants to spend the day with you, nothing more was needed.

So she frowned when she turned over to find that you weren't laying there beside her like she expected you to be.

"Y/N?" She called out and watched as you appeared from the doorway of the bathroom.

She was giggling as she sat up against the pillow, finding it adorable how cute you looked as you stood there in only her shirt as you brushed your teeth.

"There you are. How come you left me?" She pouted and you went back into the bathroom to rinse the toothpaste out of your mouth before returning to her side afterward.

"Sorry, my love. I had to brush my teeth. I've got to get going soon." You said as you pecked her lips and as you turned around to grab your shoes by your side of the bed, a look of sadness filled her eyes.

"Go? Where?"

"Oh, I have a few things I have to get done."

"They can't wait another day?" She asked and you could sense the hurt in her voice. "I-I thought you'd be here today, by my side."

"Oh, sorry, baby. Is it your day off?" You asked as you turned to face her and you had to bite your lip to keep yourself together as you noticed the disappointed expression on her face.

"You always say today is so special." She mumbled in sadness.

"I don't know, lovely. It's just another normal day, right? I promise I won't be back too late. I just have to get some stuff done. We'll be able to spend some time together on your day off later this evening."

You got up and walked to the door, about to leave when you heard her sniffle.

"You forgot?"

You turned around and stared at her in confusion.

She scrolled through her phone before putting it aside.

"Everyone forgot..."

"Forgot what, baby?"

"My birthday!" She yelled in frustration. "It's my birthday! But I guess you wouldn't know because you forgot. Because you have better things to do. Right?" She grumbled and folded her arms over her chest and you shook your head with a laugh, only making her heart hurt worse.

"Jesy, baby, do you really think that I would forget your birthday?"

She shrugged.

"Babe, you know me better than that. I love you. I would never."

"But you said that-"

"Yeah, I have things to get done, as in planning your surprise party that's no longer a surprise, thank you."

She went wide-eyed.

"Wait... seriously?"

"Yeah." You giggled. "I've got all your family and friends coming. That's why no one is wishing you happy birthday. We all wanted to make the day incredibly special with your party, where we had this huge plan of the girls bringing you in and yelling happy birthday altogether and singing at the top of our lungs for you."

She wasn't upset anymore. But she did look very emotional.

"I'm sorry I thought such a silly thing." She mumbled as she took your hands into hers.

"No, don't worry about it. I know the way it sounds makes it seems like I forgot. I'm sorry about that."

"All is forgiven." She grinned. "A surprise party!"

"Well, you have to act surprised about it now that you know about it."

"Oh, I can do that, I promise!" She said excitedly before you smiled at each other and gave each other a hug. "I love you."

"I love you, baby. I'll be back soon. I've got to go finish up a few last-minute things."

She nodded and kissed you quickly, watching you leave before she squealed loudly in excitement, knowing already that this was going to be a birthday she'll never forget.