she calls you her wife - part two (requested)

It's been a couple of weeks since the event and Jesy has been acting a little off with you lately. You couldn't put your finger on what, but it seemed like she was hiding something.

She convinced you to go out with your friends for a bit today, telling you that after a hectic week at work you deserved to go out and have some fun. But the whole time you were out you had this sneaky suspicion that something was going on.

By the time you got home, it was a little after eight at night. Jesy sat at the table, having cooked a nice dinner for the two of you surrounded by candlelight. "Jesy? What's going on?" She smiled at you and took your hand in hers to lead you to the table. "What? Can I not surprise my girl with a nice romantic dinner?" She giggled and kissed your head before sitting next to you.

The entire dinner was filled with Jesy doing anything she could to ease her nerves. Talking, cracking jokes to make you laugh. But as soon as you finished eating she knew it was her chance.

She got out of her chair to stand in front of you. "You know how much I love you, right?" You chuckled in response. "Of course I do. I love you too." You could see her hands shaking so you took one of them in yours and squeezed it encouragingly. "You seem nervous. What's wrong, baby?" She took a deep breath and gazed deeply into your eyes. "You remember a couple of weeks ago how I said that I'd be proposing to you soon...?"

Tears blurred your vision as she got down on one knee and held out the most gorgeous ring you've ever seen. "Marry me?" You nodded through your tears and wrapped your arms around her.

She started to cry with you as she put the ring on your finger and pulled you in for your first kiss as her fiancee. "I love you" she muttered, moving a strand of your hair behind your ear and planting a bunch of kisses across your face. "I love you so much, Jesy." You stared down at the beautiful ring on your finger.

"Now you really will be my wife," she said, smiling. You get to be her wife. You felt like the luckiest girl in the world.