"my girl" (requested)

Jesy pushed aside her drink and looked around the crowded room in search of you.

You were in desperate need of a night out after a long busy week. A night where you could let your hair down and let your worries fade away. Jesy needed the same but didn't drink much of anything knowing that she had to drive home tonight and she needed to stay sober.

You, on the other hand, drank a lot. One drink turned into two and two into three then you had a few shots and the last time she saw you, you were sipping on another drink. She got it away from you before you ended up with a nasty hangover, but you went off to have some fun.

But now it was nearing two in the morning and she knew that even though she tried to stop it, you'd definitely be hungover come morning. You needed a good rest and to get out of the club before you become tempted to drink more.

But Jesy couldn't seem to find you. There were so many people around that she couldn't see you and she couldn't just yell out for you. Because between the loud chatter and music and the flashing lights, you'd never hear her.

She stood up and started to walk around the club to look for you. She pushed through a group of people but not before crinkling her nose in disgust from the alcohol on their breath, the sweat on their bodies, and the ones that were stuffing their tongue down someone else's throat.

Finally, after looking around for another minute, her eyes fell onto you. You were so drunk you could hardly stand but you were dancing and having a good time. She'd smile at how cute you were when you were having such a great time after such a stressful week if it weren't for the guys and girls cheering you on and staring you up and down.

She watched how some would lick their lips and how others would gaze at you with those bedroom eyes. She shook her head and cut through the crowd, earning moans and groans of disappointment from the pervs around you.

Your eyes lit up when you saw Jesy and you reached out for her hands with a drunken laugh.

"Baby," you slurred. "Dance with me."

"How can you dance when you can barely stand, baby?" She giggled and instinctively put her hand on your side to try to get you to stay in her arms. She looked around to find the guys looking you up and down once more, tongue poking out to swipe along their lower lips.

"What are you guys looking at?" She sassed.

"She's really-"

"Don't finish that sentence." She warned. "She's drunk. This isn't a show for you and she's taken, so step back and leave her alone."

But they didn't leave and Jesy clenched her jaw as she suddenly became angry, while also remaining disgusted, by how they were looking at you. She gently took your chin in her hand and pushed her lips onto yours to bring you in for a kiss.

Although she wanted to show them that you were taken, she also didn't want to try to initiate anything since you were so drunk. Her kiss was only meant to be innocent and sweet, but you deepened it a little and she couldn't seem to pull away.

"My girl." She practically moaned against your lips as she caressed your sides. "All mine."

And when the people around you noticed just how passionate your kiss and relationship was, they simply walked away, leaving Jesy feeling much better than before.

She was smirking when she pulled away and pulled you into her arms.

"Come on, my love. Let's get you home." She said and managed to guide you to the bar where she grabbed your jacket and put it around your shoulders before grabbing the rest of your things and helping you out the door and into the car to get you home and into bed.