kissing your neck to get your attention

You've been reading your book for the last forty minutes. The show Jesy had previously been intrigued by had finished and she's been spending the last ten minutes trying to get your attention.

She watched your eyes move as you read sentence after sentence, too mesmerized by your story to really notice anything else. Usually, Jesy wouldn't mind this. She'd just go and find something else to watch or find something to occupy herself until you were finished.

But she's been so busy lately and she can't really remember the last time she's had you all to herself without worrying about what tomorrow was gonna bring.

But now that was different. She has the entire week off coming up, starting today. She's desperate for your attention. She's craving the feeling of your lips on hers and you being in her arms.

She knew a way to get your attention. There's one way that always works, no matter what you're doing. So, she slid closer to you and moved your hair back. She started to kiss across your neck. Her lips trailed down your skin teasingly, leaving little marks in her way.

You dropped your book. You didn't even care what page you had been on, you were already lost in the feeling of her kissing your neck so delicately. "Jesy? W-What are you doing?" She giggled, the vibration against your neck causing you to let a soft sigh fall from your lips.

"I'm just kissing your neck. It's been a while since I've been able to do this, y/n." You wordlessly nodded your head, tilting your head to the side as her lips trailed up to your jaw. "If you wanna go back to your reading I can just... stop."

She almost pulled away. She would've, if it weren't for you practically begging her not to. "No! No, d-don't do that." She smiled against your neck, softly kissing your skin. "I've got your attention now?" You nodded, eyes wide when she trailed her lips to yours and pulled you in for a kiss. "That's good, baby."

It worked again, as it always does.