First kiss

You were falling so hard and so fast for Jesy. It was nearly impossible to describe how you felt about her. She always managed to make you laugh and make you feel good about yourself. You were friends for a few months before you started officially dating so you've known her for a while, but you've only been dating for a couple weeks and all you want to do is kiss her.

It's all you can really think about. Her lips look so soft and so plump and all you could think about was how much you want to kiss her.

You were spending the day together today, the whole day. You haven't had a ton of time together lately since the girls have been working on a new album and they've been so busy. But now that they had a day off, she wanted to spend it with you.

She showed up on your doorstep at nine am, giving you a warm hug as soon as you opened the door. She brought over breakfast and some snacks as well as a couple movies that you mentioned you wanted to watch.

You were sitting on the your couch, the movie playing in the background but all you could really focus on was Jesy. You couldn't stop staring at her and soon enough, she caught you. She turned her face and giggled when she noticed that you were already looking at her. "It's not nice to stare." She grinned, locking eyes with you. She moved her hand to your cheek and rubbed her thumbs across it. "You're so damn beautiful, you know that?" She whispered softly and it made you blush.

She hooked her fingers under your chin and kept her gaze on you, slowly leaning in to do exactly what you've been waiting for. The moment her lips touched yours you felt like fireworks were going off, like fire was rushing through your veins. You kissed her back, moving your hands up to her cheeks to keep her in place, not wanting her to pull away anytime soon.

You only pulled back when you needed to take a breath but her lips hovered over yours and you still felt like you couldn't breathe. You soon went back to kissing her and neither of you wants to stop anytime soon. It was everything you hoped and dreamed it would be. You knew right then and there that Jesy was the one for you.