she's hungover

You woke up before Jesy did and decided to get her some water and pills. You knew it was only a matter of time till she woke up and she was gonna have quite the hangover after all the drinking she did last night.

She got a little carried away and went a little overboard and you know she's gonna be regretting it as soon as she opened her eyes.

And it was just a couple hours later when she woke up.

You were sorting through the clothes on the floor when you heard her groan. She opened her eyes just to close them again right away. "Hey, pretty girl. How are you feeling this morning?" You bit the inside of your cheek when you heard her let out another groan and noticed how sick she was starting to look.

"Not good." She whined and sat up. You were gonna tell her about the pills beside her but she got up to run to the bathroom before you got the chance to do so.

You heard her throw up and you crinkled your nose at the sound. You went into the bathroom and tied her hair up so it was out of her face. you rubbed her back and kissed her warm shoulders softly. "It's okay, baby. Let it all out."

She clutched her aching stomach and whined.

She finished a few minutes later and put her head back against your shoulder. "I hate hangovers" she murmured and you had to bite your lip to hold back a chuckle. "I know. There's an easy solution to prevent them." You teased and kissed her forehead.

You got up to go to the bedroom and brought back the pills for her. You helped her stand up and she quickly swallowed them back. She grabbed her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth while you went to the closet and grabbed a t-shirt for her to wear instead of the hoodie that was making her sweat.

When she finished brushing her teeth you helped her put it on. She dropped her forehead on your shoulder and sighed. "Sorry that you had to see me like that." You rubbed small circles on her back. "No need to apologize. You've been by my side when I've gotten sick, I'm gonna be here for you too."

She lifted her head and gave you a sleepy smile. You helped her back to bed and handed her the bottle of water that was on her nightstand. "Feeling any better?" She let out a heavy breath and took your hand in hers. "Yeah, actually. My head hurts a bit and I'm a little tired but I feel better otherwise."

You felt a weight get lifted from your shoulders. You hate seeing her sick and it always worries you, regardless of what the cause is. "Thanks for taking care of me."

You laid down beside her and kissed her cheek. "You're welcome. You can go back to sleep if you wanna." She put her head on your shoulder and you couldn't hold back your smile. You wrapped an arm around her and used your other hand to run through her hair - playing with her hair is always comforting for her.

"I love you y/n." She mumbled and you let your eyes close, too. "Love you more, Jesy."