watching her documentary together for the first time (requested)

"You ready?" You asked Jesy as your finger hovered over the play button on the remote, her documentary loaded up on the tv to watch it together for the first time. "Yeah." She put her head on your shoulder and you took a deep breath and hit the play button.

You got emotional right off the bat. It's so hard for you to hear Jesy talk about her issues with trolling and the way it's impacted her, and how she views herself and her body these days. You tried to hide the tear that fell from your eye before Jesy noticed that you're crying, and you managed to do it successfully.

But when it came time to talk about how she wanted to end her life, it all became too much. You paused it and leaned forward, burying your head in your hands as you started to sob. "Y/n?" Jesy whispered your name so softly, concern clear in her voice. You lifted your head and looked at her, swallowing the lump in your throat and taking her hands in yours. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that those people made you feel that way. It hurts to know that you tried to do that to yourself, that you felt so worthless and like you'd never feel better about yourself."

A tear fell from her eye and you moved one of your hands from hers and up to her cheeks. "I think you're beautiful. You are so fucking beautiful Jesy. You make my life worthwhile and you have made the happiest i've ever been. You are deserving of all of the love and happiness in the world. You're the most beautiful human being, inside and out, and I am so lucky to call you mine."

Jesy smiled, her cheeks pushing up and she kissed your cheek lovingly. "Thank you, beauty. I love you so much." She pressed her lips to yours and pulled away a few seconds later. You pressed play again, her head back on our shoulder and your head resting on hers.

It was still hard to watch. The pain that her mom felt made your heart break. You loved watching the part where she sat down with a group and listened to them talk about their issues with bullying, then talking about her own. It made you smile seeing how much she cares for others.

When you finally reached the end you took a deep breath and sighed heavily. Jesy sat up and poked your cheek. "You okay?" You nodded and grabbed her hands back in yours. "Yeah. I'm so proud of you babe. you're so open and honest, so brave. I admire you so much." Jesy giggled and kissed you softly. "You're my biggest inspiration. I love you more than you'll ever know."

"You're so fucking adorable." Jesy said as she pulled you in her arms. "I fall in love with you more everyday." She whispered against your hair, pressing a kiss to it making you smile. You're both so lucky to have each other.