one of the girls walk in on you making out

A pair of arms went around your waist and a soft set of lips met the skin of your shoulder.

You giggled and leaned into Jesy's arms, grateful for the moment of privacy through the chaos today has held.

The day has been wonderful, one of the best in a while. When Leigh-Anne invited you and Jesy, along with Jade and Perrie, over for a fun day together.

You've spent most of the day swimming in the pool, but you all came inside just a few hours ago when your skin was pruney and you were all worn out, ready to watch a few movies till you had to call it a night.

"I love you." She reminded you and you turned around in her arms, immediately pulling her in for a kiss. "I love you too," you mumbled against her lips, giggling when her fingertips brushed against your hips and then moved to your spine.

The kiss quickly became more heated, more passionate than before. You laughed against her lips as she lifted you onto the counter and then leaned back in for a kiss that stole the breath right from your lungs.

All you could seem to focus on was Jesy; her kiss, the taste of peppermint on her breath from the mint she had popped in her mouth a little while ago, the way her fingertips brushed along your spine and your hips while she kissed you so flawlessly, making you feel like you could never get enough of her.

You had blocked everything else out. It felt like time had stopped and the only two people in the world were you and her.

But you were wrong. Way wrong.

Because soon enough Jade was coming into the kitchen for some water, a gasp falling from her lips when she realized what you and Jesy were up to.

Jesy had heard that gasp from Jade and reluctantly pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah, Jade? Is everything okay?"

She nodded and bounced on her heels awkwardly.

"Yeah I just wanted some water... but I see I interrupted something and I'm really sorry about that. I'll just... get my water later. We're all waiting on you both - just an FYI." She walked out of the kitchen and Jesy laid her forehead on your shoulder.

You just laughed and moved your fingers through her hair.

"Come on, beautiful." You smiled and hopped down, taking Jesy's hand and leading her into the living room where the girls were at, much to your girlfriend's disappointment.