she tickles you (requested)

As soon as you walked through the door you were running into Jesy's arms.

She sat on the couch but happily pulled you into her arms with a giggle. Her heart swelled in her chest, filling with lots of love and happiness as you looped your arms around her neck; happy to see her after a couple of long and busy days apart.

Only a few weeks into your relationship, yet you were both head over heels for each other, and you weren't afraid to show it.

"Hi," You smiled as you lifted your face from her neck.

With a giggle, she said the word back to you and put her arms around you to hold you close before she started to search through all the movies to find something good for you both to watch. She tossed out suggestion after suggestion until you found one you liked and then settled on her lap.

As the movie played she brushed her fingertips along your body absentmindedly. From your back to your shoulders. You could feel the tips of her fingers creeping close to your sides but you pushed them away, trying to disguise it as nothing and intertwining your fingers.

It worked for a moment until Jesy let go to continue tracing soft shapes along your skin. Her index finger brushed in circles along your sides and you squirmed and giggled in her lap, causing her to look down at you with furrowed eyebrows and a little smile.

"Everything alright?"

"Why do you ask?" You chuckled nervously and took her fingers in yours.

"Because this isn't a comedy we're watching." She nodded toward the tv and then, when you wouldn't let her fingers go and you tugged at your lip, it started to click. "Oh, I get it. Someone is.... ticklish!" She wiggled her fingers out of your grip and started to tickle you wildly.

You started to laugh and tried to get out of her arms, but she only held onto you tighter.

"No, no! You're not getting out of this one!" She said and then pushed you onto your back on the couch. She lied on top of you and pinned your hands over your head with one hand before she started to attack your sides.

"Oh, so cute!" She laughed as you squirmed around underneath her.

"Jesy!" You laughed, but you could also feel the tears leaking from your eyes due to how hard you were laughing. "Stop it! You're making me laugh so hard my stomach hurts!"

She hummed and slowed her fingers on your skin before she shook her head.

"No chance!"

"P-Please!"

"Are you sure? Are you sure you want me to stop? You're laughing, I think you're enjoying it!" She teased. "Alright, alright. Say the magic word?"

"Please!"

She pulled her hands away and let her forehead fall against yours. She wiped the tears from your cheeks and kissed both of them softly. "You okay? You know I was only teasing you? I didn't hurt you or anything?"

"Not at all. I know it was all in good fun. At least, for you. It was torture for me." You laughed. "But I'm okay."

She looked from your eyes and to your lips. She kissed them lovingly and even let them linger for a moment.

"Kiss me more."

Her eyes lit up, sparkling brightly then she nodded her head and let go of your hands to cup your cheeks to bring you in for a passionate, fiery kiss. Her fingers brushed along your cheeks while you moved to hold onto her back and push her closer.

"I'm crazy about you." She whispered against your lips.

"I'm crazy about you too."

And that was all that was said before she kissed you again.