surprise visits on tour

It's been over two months since you last saw Jesy and she was originally supposed to be home next week, but they ended up adding more tour dates adding an extra month and a half of long distance between you two.

So you decided to book a flight to the next show, which was tonight in Greece. You ended up telling Perrie that you were coming to surprise Jesy because she's the one you're closest with aside from Jesy.

She managed to sneak you backstage a few minutes before they went on stage. Jesy was out of the dressing room and was standing in her spot. She was so excited she couldn't seem to wait. "I'm so happy you're here!" Perrie said as she embraced you in a hug which you quickly reciprocated. "Me too! She still doesn't know, right?"

Perrie shook her head and handed you a bottle of water. "She has no idea. I'm the only one who knows. She's gonna be so happy y/n, she's been missing you like crazy. She was so sad when she found out that they were adding more shows."

A small smile graced your lips. Perrie gave you one more hug before rushing to her spot to go on stage. You started to feel a little anxious being back there alone, just waiting for Jesy. It's been so long since you've able to hug and kiss her and tell her that you love her to her face.

You've been counting down the days till you'd get to see her and the only thing that was making things seem longer now was the show. You knew the setlist by heart and when they reached the last song you could no longer sit still.

You started pacing the room, waiting for her laugh to echo down the hallway, and when it finally did you felt like you could cry. She was talking to Jade but she froze when she saw you. She dropped her water bottle on the ground and walked over to you.

She put her hand on your arm, as if she had to check and make sure that you were really there, and when reality hit her that you were, she didn't waste another minute before pulling you in for a long overdue kiss. She was pouring all her emotions into it; two months without being able to kiss you and now you being back with her was too much.

"You're here. You're really here." She grinned with tears in her eyes as she pulled away from the kiss and wrapped you in her arms. "I missed you. You have no idea how much i've missed you, y/n." You hugged her close to you and rubbed her back. Her tears were hitting your skin, her heart was pounding so loudly she could hear it in her ears, and she was squeezing you tightly, fearing that if she let go of you, you might disappear.

"I missed you too baby. I had to come see you. I couldn't wait any longer. I've missed you like crazy!" She pushed her lips back on yours. She didn't care about anything else at that moment. You were there with her and that's all she cared about. "How long are you gonna be here for?" You glanced over at Perrie who nodded her head at you. "The rest of the tour."

Jesy was in disbelief. It was so surreal, making her feel like she was in some kind of dream state. But the brush of your hand across her cheek and the feeling of your lips on her temple made her realize that it was actually real, and she couldn't stop the tears from falling. She pulled you back in her arms and pressed a bunch of kisses to your head as she muttered many 'I love you's' in your hair, which you happily repeated back to her.

"I'm finally home" she muttered making you a little confused. "What, baby?" She kissed you again and leaned her forehead on yours. "You're here with me. It doesn't matter where I am in the world; if you're with me, then i'm right at home."