telling the fans (requested)

"They're so small and cute!" Jesy giggled as she placed the shoes down on the table. She held the sonogram photo in her other hand and, as they are every time she catches a glimpse at it, her eyes were wide but bright.

She's been anxiously waiting for this day to come! The day you'd finally be able to share the news with the fans. It took a little while for the day to arrive, and understandably so considering your friends and family needed to know first. But now that they all knew, it was time to share your excitement with the rest of the world.

"Can you believe our baby will actually fit into these? That's so precious!" She spoke, awestruck, and amazed by how tiny the shoes were that you bought for the announcement. She placed the sonogram on the table as you came up to stand beside her.

Your phone was in your hand and she could see the tiny little paper in your hands that read 'baby Nelson arriving in December', and she couldn't help the butterflies in her chest upon seeing it.

You held the phone in your hand, but due to your own excitement, your hand was shaking slightly. She chuckled and hugged you from behind, gently taking it from your fingertips. "Sorry. I'm just excited."

She shook her head with a smile. "It's alright, my love. I'm excited too!"

She took a deep breath and snapped a few photos from a couple of different angles, all the while making sure that the shoes, sonogram, and the paper were all included in the shot.

"Alright. Let me send it to my phone so I can post it, too."

She quickly sent it to her phone and then handed yours back to you. "You ready, baby? You're sure you wanna do it today? We can always wait a bit longer if that'll make you feel better."

You took her hand and gave it a squeeze then gave her a kiss on her cheek. "I'm sure. We've both been impatiently waiting for this moment. I'm ready."

You quickly posted the photo on your account and waited for Jesy to do the same. When she did and you received the notification, you quickly clicked on it and you were in awe of how beautiful her words were.

"So excited to share this news with you all, finally! New addition coming this December and Y/N and I are so excited! It all feels so surreal but we couldn't be happier. We can't wait to embark on this new journey and share little moments of it all with you. And Y/N, thank you for making me the happiest woman in the world every day. I love you to the moon and back, forever."

You were teary-eyed as you placed your phone down and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around you and closed her eyes as she buried her nose and lips in your hair. "I love you so much. I mean every word of it, Y/N. You're absolutely amazing. I don't know what I ever did to deserve you and I can't imagine life without you. Our baby is gonna be so lucky to have you."

You chuckled and pulled your face away from her shoulder so you could kiss her lips. "Stop making me cry." You teased playfully before kissing her again. "I love you. Our baby is gonna be lucky to have you, too."

She beamed at you and went to give you another kiss, but her phone chimed, interrupting your special moment.

She saw it was a text from Perrie.

That was beautiful! Still over the moon for you both. By the way, fans are loving it! Check out their posts and tweets. Lots of love to you three. See you soon!

Jesy chuckled as she opened twitter. Her eyes went wide when she read over some of the tweets.

"What is it?" You asked curiously.

"The fans... they're posting the sweetest things."

"Really? Read some to me!"

She laughed and started to read some aloud to you.

Some were utterly thrilled, barely able to type properly. Some so excited that only emojis could seem to do it justice. Some others though brought you to tears from how beautiful and kind they all were. Talking about how you both deserved the world and how lucky your baby would be.

"They're so happy for us..." You whispered in awe as you scrolled through the thousands upon thousands of tweets.

"I knew they would be." She smiled and kissed your cheek. "They love you almost as much as I do."

"Love you, Jesy." You whispered, laying your cheek on her shoulder.

"Love you more. I love you both so much."