you fall asleep on her

You were laying in your backyard with Jesy staring up at the starry night sky. It was a beautiful night and there were no clouds in the sky making the stars come out.

Your head on Jesy's shoulder and her arms around your waist as you both looked up at the stars. "You know something?" Jesy whispered and you looked up at her, smiling at her making her heart skip a beat. "You're beautiful." You giggled but blushed, your cheeks going red and you wanted to hide it from her, but she grabbed both your hands in hers making it impossible to hide your burning cheeks.

You looked back up at the sky, a yawn slipping passed your lips making Jesy smile. "You sleepy, baby?" She poked your ribs and you giggled. "A little but I don't wanna go inside yet. Don't want you to go." Jesy let go of one of your hands, looping that arm around you as you rolled over on your side and rested your head on her chest. "I won't go anywhere babe. I'll keep you safe if you fall asleep."

You were confident that you wouldn't fall asleep but soon enough all you could focus on was the sound of the crickets chirping and the soothing feeling of her fingertips on your back. You didn't even fight the urge to fall asleep that was quickly taking over.

You closed your eyes and felt Jesy kiss your forehead. "Go to sleep baby. I've gotcha. I'll still be right here with you when you wake up."

You fell asleep only a couple minutes later and Jesy fell asleep quickly after you, feeling so content and relaxed with you in her arms. It was the first time she's ever stayed over and you knew when you woke up the next morning right there in the exact same position in her arms, you knew you wanted her to stay over with you more often.