she stays the night with you for the first time

"Okay, let's get you up to bed, lovely." Jesy said as she held onto your waist and guided you up the stairs. What normally only took you thirty-seconds took you a minute to get up the stairs because you kept stepping on your own feet and giggling to yourself. "Jesy?" Jesy hummed and smiled when she heard you giggling again.

"Thanks for bringing me home."

You've only been dating for a couple months now so you didn't live together or anything, but Jesy has been over at your house a lot more lately and she knew it all by heart. Your friends called her to pick you up after you had one too many drinks and Jesy was actually grateful that they did.

"You're welcome babe. Now let's get you ready for bed." She whispered as she sat you down on your bed and went to your closet to grab your favorite sweater. She helped you peel off your shirt before slipping the sweater over your head and once it was over your eyes you were in a fit of giggles again. "You're so giggly when you're drunk." Jesy said making you poke her nose playfully.

"Will you stay with me?" You asked her and Jesy was a little torn. Of course, she's been wanting to stay with you for a while but you're drunk and she didn't want you to regret her staying over when you woke up in the morning. 'I don't know, lovely. You sure you don't wanna be alone?" You shook your head. "I'm gonna be real sick in the morning, I already know it. I want you here with me. Please?" She noticed there were tears in your eyes and her instinct to hold you and make you feel better kicked in. "Okay. No tears, honey. I'll stay. I've got you."

You felt much more comfortable as she curled up behind you and put her arms around your waist. "Goodnight, lovely. Sweet dreams." You smiled as she tucked her face in your neck. "Goodnight Jesy." You might've been super drunk but you would never regret having her stay the night for the first time that night. She makes you feel safe.