How you meet - (part one?)

You've been friends with Perrie for a couple years now. Sadly, you've been so busy with your own life and job that you haven't had much down time which means that you haven't had much of a chance to meet the other girls besides Jade who once tagged along with you and Perrie when you hung out one time.

When Perrie found out you were in town where the girls were gonna be performing tonight, she bought you tickets and told you that you had to come backstage to hang out and meet the other girls. You were excited to meet Leigh-Anne and Jesy and to finally see Perrie and Jade again!

You walked down the long hallway with one of the security guards who led you to where the girls were at. When Perrie saw you she stood up and ran over to you, pulling you in for a huge hug. "Y/n! Oh my god, it's so good to see you again! How have you been? Come in, come in!" She led you to the couch where Jesy was sitting. As soon as you sat down next to her she felt like her heart had stopped beating for a second, the butterflies that she hasn't felt in such a long time making an appearance. "So this is Leigh-Anne, you already know Jade, and that's Jesy!" You looked at Jesy and right away, your eyes locked with hers and you felt the exact same thing she was feeling.

"Uh hi, I-I'm Jesy." She stuttered and you smiled, muttering a hello before saying hi to the other girls. Jesy knew there was something special about you right then and there, little did she know what all the future had planned for the two of you.