announcing that you're pregnant during an interview (requested)

Jesy rubbed her hand across your stomach and kissed your cheek a few times.

Even though you're almost four months along and you're not starting to show quite yet but she's been absolutely fascinated by you being pregnant. She could see this glow come over you and she told you every day just how beautiful she thought you were.

Today, the girls have an interview. Jesy wanted you to tag along so she could keep an eye on you since she'd be gone the entire day. You were a little hesitant because your morning sickness is still really bad, but you felt more comfortable since the girls all knew and you didn't have to worry about hiding anything from them.

"Feeling okay?" Jesy wondered.

"Not really. I feel kinda sick again."

Jesy put her hand on your shoulder when the sound of Jade's voice came from behind you both. "Jesy? We have to go do the interview now."

Jesy sighed and rubbed your back. "If you need anything, I'm right over there. You're gonna sit down and take it easy until I'm done." You nodded and sat on the chair Jesy had gotten you so you'd be comfortable while the interview took place. Jesy kissed your forehead and walked away.

The first few minutes were okay, but soon the nausea became really overwhelming. You swallowed thickly and started to take some deep breaths, but it was no use. You knew you were gonna be sick. You started to look around and saw a sign for the bathroom. You jumped up and bolted down the hallway.

Jesy saw you rushing to the bathroom and was instantly on her feet. "Excuse me for a minute." She mumbled and rushed off to where you were. "Oh, baby..." She knelt behind you and held your hair for you as you vomited.

You stopped a minute later and just laid your head back on her shoulder while you tried to catch your breath. "You okay?" She asked worriedly. "Yeah. I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry, baby. You're pregnant, it's not like you can control it." She kissed your neck softly. "I know it's horrible right now but I promise that in just a few months it's all gonna be worth it." You cracked a smile at the thought of your baby. You hoped that they'd be just like Jesy.

"Come on. Let's get you some water."

"Jesy, you have to go back out there!" You argued as Jesy helped you stand up. She wrapped her arm around your waist and let you lean against her. "In a minute, baby. You need water first."

She had you sit down and made sure you had some water to sip on before she went back to the girls. "Jesy! You're back!" The interviewer cheered. "Yeah. Sorry about that, my girlfriend was just sick."

The woman frowned. "Oh. Is she okay? Do you need to stop so you can get her to the doctors or something?" Jesy looked back over at you. She bit her lip before mouthing something to you. "Should we say something?"

You nodded, moving your hand along your stomach.

"Uh, actually... my girlfriend is pregnant."

The interviewer gasped excitedly and the girls squealed. They've been overjoyed since you and Jesy told them about two months ago and now, the rest of the world knows, too.

"Oh! That's so exciting! How far along is she?"

"Four months." Jesy grinned, her eyes sparkling with utter happiness.

"That's wonderful! Congratulations to the both of you! I guess we'll be seeing the first little mix baby in just a few months. How exciting!"

The girls all giggled and wrapped their arms around Jesy, but her gaze was only resting over on you. She watched as a smile tugged at your lips. "I love you," you mouthed.

"I love you too."

The secret was out and you couldn't be happier about it. You wanted the whole world to know how in love you were with Jesy and your little bundle of joy that would be here