she's cold

These were the nights Jesy lived for; the nights when you get to stroll hand in hand through the sand, listen to the waves crash on the shore, let the wind blow through your hair as you laid your head down on her shoulder and spoke softly about your day together.

She leaned down to press a soft kiss to your forehead and all you could think about was how happy you felt. "I missed you today." You whispered and she stopped walking so she could steal a kiss. "Missed you too."

You leaned in for another kiss when the wind began to blow once again. But the air was a little chilly and just as Jesy's lips were about to touch yours, she shivered instead. "Are you cold?" Jesy nodded. "Yeah, but I'll be alright, baby. We both had a long day and we need this time together. I don't wanna go home yet."

You shook your head with a laugh and started to take off your jacket. "Who said we have to go home, hm?" You wondered with a glimmer in your eyes as you wrapped your jacket around her shoulders. "There. Now you're warm and you look absolutely adorable." You cooed and kissed her cheek, watching as they turned red.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" She wondered as she cupped your cheek. "Every day." You giggled and gave her a few kisses, loving the way her lips felt on yours. They were so soft, so kissable, and they moved in sync with your own as you kissed passionately. "But you know that I love you too."

She hummed and wrapped her hand back in yours and then continued on your walk. You had all the time in the world, which she was grateful for because she really didn't want this moment with you to end.