You're sick

You shivered underneath the blankets, trying to pull them closer to your chin but it wasn't helping any. You tossed and turned on the couch, hoping to find a comfortable position but nothing was working. Friends played on the tv, the volume a little louder than usual because you're ears were plugged up from the nasty cold you have.

You groaned when you started to feel hot again. You kicked the blanket off your body but kept it close because you've been going through this all day today and you know in just a few minutes you'll be cold again.

Jesy was at the studio but you're close to calling her to come home. You felt fine when she left this morning but just a little while later everything started to hit you and you could barely move, though you managed to move to the couch downstairs to be closer to the kitchen in case you needed anything.

You went to reach for your phone when the front door opened. Jesy saw you on the couch and she smiled at you, until she noticed just how sick you look. Tissues surrounded you, the blanket covering one leg while the other was uncovered. "Oh y/n." She put her bag down and walked towards you, her hand on your forehead instantly. "You're burning up. Why didn't you call me?" She stroked your forehead and you coughed into your elbow. "I didn't feel sick until a little while after you left. I didn't wanna bother you."

Jesy shook her head at you and planted a tender kiss to your forehead. "You're never a bother, baby. Do you want some water?" You nodded and closed your eyes, sniffling and pulling the blanket up when you started to shiver again. Jesy grabbed you some cold water and put it on the table before kneeling on the floor next to you. "Want me to take you upstairs to bed?" You surprised her by shaking your head no.

"No. Just want you to hold me." She smiled sadly but agreed nonetheless, getting behind you on the couch and bringing you to her chest. "Go to sleep baby. I'll be right here if you need anything."

That was the last thing you heard before you fell asleep as Jesy held you in her arms, hoping that you'd feel much better soon.