she comes home to find you asleep

Jesy was confused when she came home to find the house dark and quiet. It was only ten o'clock and you're normally still awake, most of the time sitting on the couch watching tv - but not tonight.

She quietly crept up the stairs to the bedroom. When she pushed the bedroom door open she saw you lying in bed, out like a light.

She knows you haven't really been getting much sleep lately. You've been working a bit more and you've been feeling a little sick the past day or so, so coming home to find you asleep wasn't all that surprising to Jesy.

She chuckled quietly, her heart soaring at the sight of you looking so peaceful. She came over to you and stroked your face with her thumbs and leaning down to press a soft kiss to your forehead.

You opened your eyes and Jesy gave you a small smile. "Hey, lovely. It's okay. You can go back to sleep." You yawned before you mumbled something incoherent and slowly fell back asleep. Jesy grabbed the blanket from the foot of the bed.

She covered you up with it, making sure you were nice and warm before she pressed a kiss to your cheek. She went to go downstairs to give you some well-deserved peace and quiet, but you called out for her before she could leave the room.

"Jesy? Will you please lay with me?" You have her wrapped around your finger, and she couldn't say no. She laid down behind you and let you curl up against her chest.

She wrapped her arm around you and planted a few soft kisses to your neck as you let out a little content sigh. "Goodnight, beautiful. Sleep tight." She whispered softly in your ear and put her head down on your shoulder, both of you falling asleep together.