☽︎Magic Bullet☾︎

At school Scott informed Y/n and Stiles of things he learned the night before from Derek, including that the broody Hale hadn't bit Scott, there's a third werewolf called an Alpha who is actually the one that turned Scott, and that the Alpha wants him. They stopped talking about it for now but Stiles still has questions, ones he brings up as the three wait for their graded papers.

Stiles leaned forward and tapped Scott to get his attention. "If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" He whispered.

"I don't know."

"I told you it wasn't Derek." Y/n muttered loud enough for them to hear. "I had a feeling." Well, she had more than that but they don't need to know that.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles glanced over Y/n's statement.

"I don't know." Scott said again.

Stiles leans back and sighs before going forward again. "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott turned and snapped, his voice raising enough for the class to look at him curiously. He sighed and turned back front again. The teacher came around and gave the papers to the three. Y/n smiled at her A and looked to her left to see Stiles had also gotten an A. They both looked over Scott's shoulder and saw he had a D-.

"Dude, you need to study more." Scott flicked his paper down irritatedly. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up."

"Do you need help studying, Scotty?" Y/n offered.

He sighs. "No. I'm studying with Allison after school today."

"That's my boy." Stiles praised.

"We're just studying."

"Uh, no, you're not." Y/n gave Stiles a weird look as Scott glanced back.

"No, I'm not?"

"He's not?" Y/n asked at the same time.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you."

"Oh, God." Y/n groaned with an eyeroll. "Stiles, just because he's going to her house doesn't mean they're gonna do it."

"But he could is my point."

"Scott, just do what feels right and don't do it because he said so."

"If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled."

"Okay." Scott glanced at them with a laugh. "Just... Stop with the questions, man."

"Done." Stiles agrees. "No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek... Who still scares me."

"Aw. Don't worry, Stiles. I won't let the big mean werewolf get you." She cooed with a teasing smile and he rolled his eyes with a scoff, a small smile tugging at his lips.

Later Y/n walked with Allison and Lydia through the halls, Allison had just mentioned Scott's study visit. "Scott's coming over?" Lydia asked curiously. "Tonight?"

"We're just studying together." Allison smiled.

"'Just studying' never ends with just studying."

Why am I part of the same conversation again? Y/n thought. "Lydia, not every study date ends with that."

"Sure it does." She shrugged. "It's like... Getting into a hot tub- somebody eventually cops a feel."

"Well, so what are you saying?" Allison asked.