☽︎Motel California☾︎

...

!!!
Due to the nature of this chapter, reader discretion is advised.
Trigger warning:
Suicide/suicidal thoughts
Mild gore
Mild details of death
!!!

...

It's night time when the bus full of students pulls up to a questionable motel called the Glen Capri. The students file off. Y/n hesitates when stepping off the bus onto the property. She has to force her foot off of the step and onto the pavement, but she regrets it when a feeling of dread washes over her. What happened here? She wondered. She subconsiously stepped closer to Stiles and Scott. She really doesn't want to be here.

"I've seen worse." Scott mentioned.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked. Coach blows his whistle before he can answer.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, choose wisely." He holds up a bundle of keys with large, red plastic tags that name which room the keys belong to. The teens all walk by and grab one. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Y/n's fingers barely graze the plastic tag before she's almost doubling over with a sinking feeling in her gut. What the hell is happening to me? She forces herself to continue walking, not wanting anyone to see the affect this place was having on her after two minutes. She glances at the number printed in white.

217.

The bus pulls away and Lydia hesitates as the students walk to their rooms. Allison stops when she sees her friend isn't following. "Lydia?"

"I don't like this place."

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison chuckled. "It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night." Allison eventually gets Lydia to follow her to the room they'll be staying in. Room 215.

Scott and Stiles make themselves comfortable in 213 and plop down on each of the beds with a sigh. "All right, so I have four." Stiles holds up that many fingers.

"Four? You have four suspects?"

"Yeah, it was originally ten. Well, nine technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

"So, who's number one? Harris?"

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead."

"So if he's not dead, our Chemistry teacher is out secretely commiting human sacrifices."

"Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head."

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people."