☽︎Heartless☾︎

...

Malia had tackled Theo and began punching him in the face repeatedly, giving him a bloody nose and a busted lip while she growled down at him. "It's okay, you don't have to stop." He muttered in a daze between hits.

"Trust me, I won't." Theo's eyes widened at the sight of her claws poised in the air to gut him.

Liam caught her wrist before she could do anything. "Malia, enough! Hey." Scott and Liam pulled the coyote off of Theo and a good few paces away next to Y/n who was standing to the side with her arms folded. Scott looked at her. "Why are you just standing there?"

Y/n shrugged. "I thought she was doing great."

Scott gave her an exasperated look. Malia feigned a lunge at Liam which made him jump away. "Slow down, okay?" Malia grunted in frustration. "He's going back in the ground."

"You can't." Liam quickly denied.

"Why the hell not?" Y/n demanded.

"He remembers Stiles."

"What?" Y/n's brows pulled together as they looked to Theo who was wincing as he tried to sit up again.

"Y/n and Scott remember Stiles. Lydia and I remember Stiles." Malia said.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam insisted.

"Or he could kill us." Scott countered.

"He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword."

"It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." Theo quipped.

"Shut up!" The wolves ordered.

"You both are right." Hayden stepped next to Liam to help defend his point. "If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the skinwalkers. But for right now-"

"He's definitely going to try something." Y/n interrupted. "Instead of giving him a chance and wasting time we should send him back now."

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo spoke up again, trying to get out of his situation.

"Shut up!" All five yelled this time. Scott gestured for Liam to follow him, giving them a bit of privacy to discuss things in the living room.

Malia set her sights on Theo, only for Hayden to step in her way. "Malia."

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo?"

"Why?"

"So I can kill him."

"Okay, look, I know that there's mixed feelings all around." Theo piped up.

"Understatement of the century." Y/n glared.

"But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt."

"Let's kill him." Malia glared at him.

Y/n sighed as she put a hand on her sister's arm. "As much as I love that idea, Mal, we should wait to see what Scott decides." Malia huffed, but still waited.