☽︎The Girl Who Knew Too Much☾︎

...

It's night time when Scott pulls up to the school on his motorbike followed closely by Stiles and Y/n in the Jeep. Stiles squeals to a stop and Y/n immediatly jumps out. "Lydia?" She calls.

"Over here." Allison answers having got there a bit before they did. Y/n went up to Lydia and pulled her into a hug knowing she needed one.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool." She spoke into Y/n's shoulder before the witch pulled away a bit to look at her better. "I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you were the first person I thought of when Stiles told me to call if I found a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked.

"Not yet."

"'Not yet'? What do you mean 'not yet'? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?"

"Stiles, we'll find the dead body." Y/n assured.

"But she's always the one finding the dead body."

"Guys." Scott had stopped paying attention to the little squabble as a scent caught his attention, one that hit Y/n's nose a moment later. Blood. "I found the dead body." They all moved closer to see that he had indeed found the dead body lain across the top of the Beacon Hills High School sign. Deputy Tara Graeme lays in her own blood, eyes wide and blank.

...

Y/n stands behind a pillar with Stiles as he watches his dad talk with some people. "You're horrible at being inconspicuous." Y/n remarks with a teasing smile making him shush her.

"Excuse me." Noah excuses and when Stiles sees him heading his way he puts his backpack behind his head to hide himself but it's no good. "Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Back it up." Stiles stops and Y/n moves around the pillar a bit to not be noticed right away. Stiles turns to look at his dad. "I know what you're thinking. I know you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes-"

"Dad, murdered, okay? Sacrificed, actually."

"I've got half the state, including the F.B.I., coming in on this. They're not getting away with killing one of our own."

"Dad, they killed Tara. You know, how many times did she help me with my math homework when I had to wait at the station for you?"

Noah sighs. "Just, uh, get to class, okay?" He turns to walk away, pausing for a moment when he saw Y/n leaning against the pillar, not noticing her there before. She was a bit better at not being noticed than her boyfriend. She gave him a smile in greeting and he nodded in return before continuing on his way. Y/n took Stiles' hand and they walked together to English.