☽︎Abomination☾︎

...

Alan quickly grabs things while he talks to Scott in rushed tones. "They're coming back, so we don't have much time to talk."

He puts rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab. "Uh, what is that?" Scott asks.

"Rubbing alcohol. You don't want it to get infected, do you?" Scott shakes his head as Alan cleans the wound. "You'll heal the same." Scott grunts at the stinging from the disinfectant. "Just not as quickly, because of Derek."

"Okay, how do you know all of this? Actually, how do- how do you know anything? Is it because of Y/n? Do you know about her?"

Alan tapes a bandage over the wound. "It's a long story. What I can tell you is that I know about your kind and Y/n's kind. Your kind-" he tears another piece of tape with his teeth, "I can help." He puts the tape over the bandage and looks at the body on his table. "This... This is something different."

"Wha-well- do you know what did it?"

"No. But the Argents will. And this is the crucial part. They'll have some kind of record, or book. It'll have descriptions, histories, notations of all the things they've discovered."

"Wha- all the things? How many different things are there?" Scott asks bewildered. Tires crunch on gravel and car doors open drawing both male's attention. Scott hides out of sight to listen in while Alan goess back to the body.

Chris and two other Hunters walk into the back room. Chris clears his throat to announce their presence. "I'm starting to think I need to buy a more prominent 'closed' sign." He turns to them with a friendly smile and Chris scoffs a bit. Him and the Hunters move more into the room as Gerard walks in after them.

"Hello, Alan." Alan's smile fades at the sight of the man and he takes a step back, glancing at Chris who gives him the tiniest of shakes of his head. He didn't tell Gerard about Y/n. "It's been a while. The last I heard, you had retired."

"Last I heard, you followed a code of conduct."

"If you hadn't noticed, this body is one of ours." Chris says.

"I did. I also noticed the gunpowder residue on his fingertips. So don't assume I'll be swayed by your philosophy just 'cause I'll answer a few questions."

"He was only 24."

"Killers come in all ages."

"All ages, sizes, shapes." Gerard agrees. "It's the last one that concerns us."

"How about you tell us what you found?"

Alan goes to the head. "See this cut?" He turns the head to show the thin cut on the back of his neck. Gerard puts on glasses and he and Chris look at the mark. "Precise. Almost surgical. But this isn't the wound that killed him. This had a more... Interesting purpose."