☽︎Weaponized☾︎

(Thank you all for the well wishes while I was sick! It took longer than I thought to get better, but I am better, thankfully

(Thank you all for the well wishes while I was sick! It took longer than I thought to get better, but I am better, thankfully. I also had some family stuff come up that took some extra time to come back, but I think that's all resolved now ☺️)

...

When Y/n woke up the next morning she was completely healed, her magic and a good nights rest doing wonders. She now stands with Stiles, Scott, Malia, and Kira in a line waiting to go into their PSAT's. "Where's Lydia?" Kira wondered as she glanced up and down the hall.

"She took it her freshman year." Y/n answered.

Malia gaped at her. "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?"

"You'll do fine, Mal. You studied your ass off for this."

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good."

"Well." Stiles corrected, but Malia didn't get it.

"Well, what?"

"It's do well, not good."

"God!"

"Okay, okay."

"You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live." Scott said. "If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college."

"It's only three hours." Kira pointed out. "We can survive three hours."

Stiles gave her a look, silently begging her not to jinx it. "A lot can happen in three hours." Y/n mentioned. Soon they were let into the classroom where the test would take place. They pressed their thumbs into the black ink and stamped their print onto the provided piece of paper, placed their phones in small envelopes and dropped them into a basket, and recieved their packets before taking their respective seats.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." The visiting PSAT proctor, Simon, says to the students. Stiles quickly, but neatly, closes the booklet making Y/n smile in amusement from beside him. "This test is two hours and ten minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute maths sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes." He turns to Natalie who was standing nearby. "There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam."

"I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." She grabbed her phone and stepped out of the classroom. After a couple minutes she returned with an apologetic smile. "I can't find him, but Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?"

"We have to start. We can ask for his assistance during the first break." She nods. He leans over his desk and presses a button on a watch he had sitting there, starting the timer. "You may now open your test booklets and begin." There was a rustle of paper as the teens did as told. The room was filled with the scratch of pencils and the rubbing of erasers when something needed correcting. Stiles held a pencil in each hand and one in his mouth which all promptly fell to the desktop when he blinked at the paper, already lost on some questions. Malia frowned at her test, taking off her jacket and glancing at the others who were all marking their answers. Y/n could feel her anxiety and muttered assurances under her breath to the coyote, knowing she would hear and hoped that it would help ease her stresses.