☽︎Chaos Rising☾︎

...

Scott, Stiles and Y/n walk down the darkened sidewalk side by side. Stiles looks over at the wolf and notices his demeanor. "What?" Stiles asks him.

"What do you mean, 'what'?"

"I mean 'what'. And you know what."

"'What' what?"

"How many times are you guys gonna say 'what'." Y/n huffed amusedly yet Stiles continued.

"That look you were giving."

"I didn't give a look."

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott."

"What look?"

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party."

"It's not that. It just seems a little weird going to different high school's party."

"What? Would you-" Stiles groans in frustration. "Oh, my God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine."

"Look at it this way, Scotty. It's not a 'different high school's party', it's 'a party with fellow teens who want to have fun', okay? It'll be great." Y/n assures with a smile.

"Exactly. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all her friends."

"I hope you mean introduce as a friendly type way." Y/n teased the spaz.

"Of course! Of course I mean friendly." Stiles tripped over his words and she laughed. "Tonight, no Allison. Tonight you're moving on."

Scott looked at his phone, looking at the missed call from Allison, before putting it away. "You're right."

"That's right I'm right."

"Moving on."

"Onward and upward."

"Let's do this."

"That's what I'm talking about. No-look me."

"Okay." Scott and Stiles high five and then low five as Scott passes.

"For some strange reason, I love when you guys do that." Y/n smiled at Stiles before she linked her arms with thiers and they walked towards the doors of the party.

"How's my breath smell?"

"We're not smelling your breath."

"Do you have any gum?"

"No. No gum. You're fine." Stiles says.

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?"

"Birthday party." Y/n lets their arms go when Stiles opens the door.

"Stiles! Hi." The pretty birthday girl greets when they walk in.

"Hey. There's the birthday girl." She rushes forward and practically tackles him in a hug.