☽︎The Fox and The Wolf☾︎

...

In the darkness of her room Y/n lie still in her bed, sleeping. Alan had found out about her recent insomniac tendancies and didn't want her to repeat that now that Stiles has been taken over again, so he had her take some sleeping pills. They barely worked against her, but they made her drowsy enough to drift into a light sleep. She stirred in her sleep when she felt the brush of someone's kiss against her cheek and neck. She sighed and relaxed a bit into the touch, his familiar lips giving her half asleep mind a sense of content. She quickly woke up though when his hand brushed the bit of exposed skin on her side, and she realized it didn't feel the same. It was too cold, too empty, to be from him. She jumped up, now wide awake, and stared at the figure sitting on the edge of her bed, the smiling face she loved so much. But the smile wasn't as warm. It didn't bring her comfort like it should.

Her eyes shifted and they blazed with anger. "What the hell are you doing in my house?" She growled out.

"What? I can't visit my girlfriend?" The tone of his voice sounded so much like him, but there was an undertone that was foreign. She had to keep reminding herself that the thing wearing his face was not Stiles.

"I'm not your girlfriend."

"That hurts, my majo." (Witch) He frowned and put a hand over his heart in mock pain.

"Stop saying that. Stop saying my. I'm not yours."

"As long as I'm in this body, you'll always be mine."

"Then let me help you get out." She lunged for him, managing to pin him underneath her on the bed, one hand on his throat and the other raised and covered in fire. He smiled at the situation, looking between her angered expression and the purple tinted fire in her hand.

"You don't want to do that."

"Why not?"

"Because whatever you do to me, you do to him."

This got the reaction he wanted. She faltered and the fire died. In her moment of surprise he flipped their postion, pinning her under him and holding her wrists in his hands. She grunted as she tried to pull her hands free but all he did was hold tighter, tight enough to leave a bruise. She stopped struggling and glared at his smirking figure above her. "This is a great view."

"Fuck off." She spat in anger. She was furious, but like he said, she couldn't do anything to him without hurting Stiles as well.

"I like that about you. That fire in your eyes."

"Just shut up and get to your point. There's a reason you're here or else you wouldn't have come."

"I told you I'd come for you one day and that you'd follow me. This is that day."

"Why would I go anywhere with you?"

"Because the oni will come for me again. Tomorrow night, and the next, and every night after that until they catch me. And you know what happens then, don't you?" Her lips pressed into a thin line, already knowing what he's going to say next. "They'll kill me, and your precious Stiles too. I know you don't want that." She's silent but he can see in her eyes how devestated she would be. The little witch has fallen too in love with the boy for her own good.