☽︎Tattoo☾︎

(New intro for 3a ÒwÓ I made the purple eye all glowy myself, frame by frame 😅 it was only like 16 or so frames but it still took a lot of trial and error to get it just right

(New intro for 3a ÒwÓ I made the purple eye all glowy myself, frame by frame 😅 it was only like 16 or so frames but it still took a lot of trial and error to get it just right. Hope you like it 🥰)

(Edit: I fixed up the gif, added a watermark and made the glowy eye look nicer :))
...

In a small tattoo parlor, a big boy of a tattoo artist looks at a simple drawing of two bands, reference art from his client of what they want. "Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." He says sarcastically. Scott, the man's client, smiles at him as he sits in the chair.

"Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles holds up a portfolio and shows off a drawing that was a more comic book style of lizard man. Scott gives him a look. "Too soon? Yeah." He continues to flip through the book. "I don't know, man, are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know."

"I'm not changing my mind."

"Okay, but why two bands?

"I just like it."

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?"

"Getting a tattoo means something."

Stiles chuckles a bit. "I don't think that's-"

"He's right," The artist cuts in from his perch beside Scott, "tattooing goes back thouasands of years. The Tahitian word 'tatua' means 'to leave a mark'. Like a right of passage."

"Yeah, you see? He gets it." Scott looks at his friend.

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally." He adds looking at the man.

"Okay, you ready?" The artist asks Scott. Scott nods and braces himself. "You, uh, ain't got any problems with needles, do you?"

Scott shakes his head. "Nope." The tattoo gun starts to buzz and the man puts it to Scott's arm. "I tend to get a little squeamish though, so..." Stiles trails off as he watches the needle mark Scott's skin and promptly passes out. Soon enough they're climbing back into Stiles' Jeep, the pale boy holding an ice pack to his head.

"Too bad Y/n wasn't there. She could have caught you." Scott snickers. "Or at least make it stop hurting."

"Yeah, well, the best I'm gonna get right now is this ice pack." He sighs a bit. He wouldn't really say it out loud, but he missed her. About a month after Allison left to France for the summer she had called Y/n and told her she had found another witch by the name of Genevieve. She had excitedly called Stiles about it soon after and he had barely gotten time to say goodbye to her before she flew off to Paris where she's been the last three months learning new things, gaining more control of herself, and adding new pages to her grimoire. She had called and messaged him as much as she could but it still wasn't the same as her actually being right in front of him or right in his arms. He shook himself out of his reverie and looked at Scott who is now looking at his bandaged arm. "You okay?"