☽︎Master Plan☾︎

...

An ambulance has come for Jackson's body and Melissa works her way into going with them. Y/n stands with Scott and Isaac, changed into regular clothes, as Noah stands in front of them and tells them what he knows. "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." He trails off. "Well, I don't know what that means. Um... Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any one of you see him..."

"We'll call you." Y/n assures.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something." Scott says. "We'll find him."

Noah gives a quick nod. "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" The teens nod as he walks away to be replaced with Coach.

"McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach."

"I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kinda hate Greenberg, but you know, that's different. It's Greenberg." Coach jokes. "I'm just saying we... I need you on the team." He admits. "Get your grades back up."

"I will."

"I know." Coach leaves then too.

"Is that everyone?" Y/n asks after a moment.

Isaac steps forward and glances around the locker room. "I think so." Y/n's eyes glow. She closes her fist and yanks it back, pulling the locker door from it's hinges with a clang as it crashes to the floor. Isaac looks down at the discarded piece of metal and looks at her with raised brows. She pulls a shirt and a shoe from Stiles' locker. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"We all are." She hands him the shoe and gives Scott the shirt. She doesn't need anything, his scent is already imprinted in her mind, commited to her memories.

"But how come he gets his shirt and I get his shoe?"

"Because I said so." Y/n tenses then, turning on her heel to find Derek there, but that's not why she's so alert.

"We need to talk." He says.

Peter comes from behind the locker behind him. "All of us."

"Holy shit." Scott says. "What the hell is this?"

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station."

"Okay, hold on. He- he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous." Peter commented.

Y/n, Scott, and Derek all looked at him. "Shut up!" They all yelled.