☽︎The Q and A 2☾︎

Author: Hello, and welcome to Just a Feeling Q&A 2! I'm very happy that some of you had some more questions for me and everyone, it's really fun to talk about this story and everything in it ^w^ With me today is the lovely main cast of Just a Feeling

Author: Hello, and welcome to Just a Feeling Q&A 2! I'm very happy that some of you had some more questions for me and everyone, it's really fun to talk about this story and everything in it ^w^ With me today is the lovely main cast of Just a Feeling. Y/n L/n, Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, Lydia Martin, Malia Tate, Derek Hale, Peter Hale, and Alan Deaton. There weren't as many questions as last time, so this will move along a little faster than last time :)

Peter: Small favors.

Author: So, now, without any further ado, let's dive in! Y/n and Stiles, what was your favorite memory you shared together while you were dating?

Y/n: Some of my favorite are when we get to hang out together without having to worry about some big bad to deal with.

Stiles: Those are some of my favorite too ;)

Y/n: *chuckles* Stiles, be serious.

Stiles: Oh, believe me, I am.

Author: Lydia, how did it feel when Y/n healed your neck? Could you feel the magic?

Lydia: I could! It was weird, but also really cool. It was kind of tingly and warm, and a little itchy.

Y/n: That's because it was healing. Wounds itch when they heal.

Lydia: That's besides the point. The point is, it was almost like I could feel her in the magic, like I could feel how much she loves me and wanted me to be healed.

Author: Emotion does make the magic stronger, sometimes dangerously so.

Y/n: Yeah, I think we've all seen that almost first hand.

Author: Stiles, what is it like being one of the only humans in the group?

Stiles: Uh, frustrating sometimes. Only for the fact that I can't do some of the things the werewolves can, which would be helpful in some situations.

Author: Stiles, what is it like having a baddie for a girlfriend?

Stiles: It's amazing, but, again, frustrating at times because I have to take a stick to the ravanous beasts trying to steal her attention away.

Y/n: What ravenous beasts?

Stiles: Them. *war flashbacks of thirsty reader comments*

Author: Lydia, I don't remember if you've ever been asked this before, but if Stiles and Y/n weren't together and, you know, you were gay, would you be together?

Lydia: Most likely, yes.

Stiles: But Y/n isn't even attracted to girls like that?

Y/n: Well...

Stiles: Wait, what? *looks to Author* Did you know about this?

Author: I mean, I made her, so yes.

Stiles: But I thought- what?