☽︎Afterword☾︎

Hello, my loves! Wow, wow, wow, I can't believe it! We are finally at the end of Just a Feeling and I cannot believe what a ride this was! I started writing this in November of 2020 and it is now May of 2023, nearly 3 years later (with a few unexpected hiatuses that were unfortunately unavoidable). I started this just as a personal project that I had written for fun, not expecting anyone to read it, let alone love it so much that some of you had even reread it! You have no idea how happy that makes me, like I've literally cried at how much it warmed my heart. I'm so happy that I was able to brighten up your Wednesday's even if only a little bit, and I'm so grateful that you decided to give my book a read in the first place.

This is not a final goodbye, mind you. Only a 'see you later'. I will more than likely add some things here and there, a new edit, maybe a oneshot or two, I'm leaving room for those possibilities. Just a Feeling was my first long writing project, this book and my badass witch will always be my babies and always have a special place in my heart.

I want to say one more huge thank you to my beautiful soulmate lilacmingi for listening to my rambles and ideas, giving me ideas and suggestions of her own, and for just being amazing in general. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and I love you so much.

And I want to give you another huge thank you as well. Thank you for giving my book a chance and your time. Thank you for the constant love and support from start to finish. Thank you for making my little corner of Wattpad a happier place for me to be in.

I don't have a big enough vocabulary to possibly explain how amazing this experience was, but maybe sometimes simple is better, so here we are.

3 years.
400k+ words.
90 chapters.
1 playlist.
2 Q&A's.
7 intro gifs.
Several edits.
My infinite love for all of you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'll see you next time <3

-TaesWolfie

~~~Published: 5/24/23

~~~
Published: 5/24/23