☽︎Letharia Vulpina☾︎

(Guess who's back babey 😆)

...

Scott, Y/n, and Derek run as fast as they can off of the roof and through the hospital to get to the parking lot, but when they get there they find Kira in the middle of a large puddle of water that the wire had fallen in and started to electrify. She was perfectly fine. The wire wiggled in front of her face and she grabbed it. She took her other hand and put it over the sparking end, turning the electricity into foxfire and absorbing it. She looked up at the three with fiery glowing eyes. They shift back after a moment and she lets the now dead wire fall to the ground as people start to clamor around. Derek looks to the ground and spots Isaac who had pushed Allison out of the way of being electrocuted only to get shocked himself.

"Isaac?" He called and felt his neck for a pulse. "He's not breathing." He looked up at Y/n and Scott. "Guys, he's not breathing!" Isaac was rushed inside to be treated and Kira's mother took her away. They found out that Stiles had disappeared and someone had seen his Jeep leaving the hospital. Derek pulled the two aside and insisted that they had to tell Noah what was really wrong with Stiles. After everything calmed down Scott took Y/n home and went home himself.

She just stood in the dark for a few minutes, leaning against her front door. Alan wouldn't come find her and comfort her after she told him what happened, lead her back to her room and assure her things would be okay. He was somewhere in Japan trying to get something that would buy them all more time to help Stiles, but she was scared that it was starting to become too late.

She eventually made it up to her room herself, sluggishly changing into night clothes and laying in bed. She didn't think she could sleep, but the stress from the past few days and her lack of sleep the night before has turned into exhaustion and pulled her into the darkness of unconsciousness.

She laid on her bed, eyes closed and breathing relaxed, when there was a shift on her sheets, the bed dipping down in front of her. She felt someones fingers move some hair from her face and neck. Her eyes opened at this and she looked up to see the boy she loved. "Stiles?"

He smiled at her. "Thank you for opening the door." His smile turned dark. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to be here."

She bolted upright in her bed, breathing heavily and looking around. There was no one there. She was alone. It was just a dream. But that still didn't make her feel any better. She didn't go back to sleep that night, afraid she would see him again and see the usually bright brown eyes she loved be tainted with the darkness inside. She didn't sleep the two days after, either. The stress and worry made her retreat inward, keeping to herself and avoiding people. She didn't answer any calls or messages from Scott and that worried him.

He showed up at her door in the morning and when she opened it he looked at her with concerned eyes. She had dark circles under her eyes and she looked drained. "Y/n, have you slept at all?" His tone of voiced told her how concerned he was for her.