☽︎Condition Terminal☾︎

...

Y/n clenched her jaw as she felt a tingle in her fingers, figuring it was the force she was using by pressing down. But she couldn't let up. Her hands were now over Kira's as the two girls pressed on Lydia's wound, trying to stem the bleeding as much as they could until help could come. She could hear the Sheriff and his deputies as they started to regain feeling in their bodies, soon after hearing the approach of four people.

Scott hesitated at the doors to the station when he saw blood on the floor through the slightly open door. He rushed in with Stiles, Alan, and Theo behind him. Scott went to Clark as she helped Noah stand up again. Stiles froze when he saw the blood trail, his mind running with terrible scenarios as he followed it to another room. The momentary relief he felt when he saw Y/n wasn't hurt was dimmed when he saw it was actually Lydia that was injured. Y/n looked at him with a helpless expression before Theo pushed past him, pulling off his belt.

Y/n stood up and backed away, not needed anymore as Theo kneeled by Lydia and used the belt as a makeshift tourniquet. She bumped into Stiles who gently grabbed her arms as she looked between her blood soaked hands and her dangerously pale friend. Alan walked around a desk and noticed Tracy's severed kanima tail lying on the ground. He shrugged off his jacket to cover the limb, calling Scott over as he did so. Natalie walked into the bullpen and spotted the bloody trail, her eyes widening in fear as she pushed past Stiles and Y/n to see Lydia on the ground. She rushed forward and knelt by Lydia's head, gently caressing her sweat-damp hair as she cringed in pain.

"Stiles, Y/n." Scott called, hovering by the door that would lead him towards the basement area, but they didn't budge. "Guys." Y/n kept her eyes on Lydia while Stiles turned to glance at Scott. "Guys, come on."

Lydia smiled up at the witch as Theo spoke. "It's okay. She's all right."

"Tracy." Lydia's voice was barely above a whisper. "Y/n, I'm fine. Help Tracy."

"Guys." Scott called again.

"Go."

"Come on, Y/n." Stiles gently urged, and that seemed to be enough to get her to move again. Stiles went to help his dad walk, following Scott with Y/n and Alan into the back of the station.

They found Tracy unmoving on the ground with Malia standing over her, the coyote quickly holding her hands up in a placating gesture. "It wasn't me." She said. Scott gave her a quick look that showed he didn't really believe her before he moved closer to look over the young girl.

"What the hell happened to her?" Noah asked.

"There were these people. They had masks. Um, there- there were- there were th- three of them. I think there were three." Malia stammered as her panic started to get the better of her.

"Malia, what are you talking about?" Y/n asked and Malia turned to her sister with pleading eyes.

"They were- they were strong, Y/n. They had a weapon. Y/n, I didn't do this." She insisted.