☽︎Echo House☾︎

(Double update because I missed you all so much ÚwÙ)

...

!!!
Due to the mature theme of this chapter, reader descrection is advised.
Trigger warning: Suicide is present in this chapter.
!!!

...

Stiles glances at his dad from the passenger seat of the man's car before looking back out at the rain-soaked streets. It's not long before they pull up to the dark gates of Eichen House, the imposing building even darker bathed in night time. The Stilinski's look at it, Noah trying to muster an encouraging smile when they meet eyes. They climb out of the car and stare for a moment in front of the gates. The sound of a motorbike approuching makes Stiles drop his head. He didn't want this. He didn't want them to know until he was already inside.

They turn as Scott peels to a stop with Y/n clinging onto him. She jumps off before he's even fully stopped and he follows a moment after as they face the father and son. "Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Noah answered.

"It's only 72 hours." Stiles assured.

"This is the same place that Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies." Scott reminded. "You don't know everything yet." He urged Noah.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, kitsunes, oni, or whatever they're called."

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." Stiles seemed pleasently surprised.

"Scott, Y/n, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me."

"It might not be real. It might just be another trick." Y/n pointed out.

"Either way, I'm headed to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asked.

"He's not. It was my decision." Stiles admitted.

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here."

"And I can't hurt either of you."

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't-"

"If you can't..." He stepped closer to whisper to Scott. "If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out."

"Stiles..." He looked at Y/n's upset features. With a glance towards his dad, he took her hand and led her a few steps away for a bit of privacy.

"Y/n, please. Let me do this. I don't want to hurt you." He pleaded.

"You don't really know this place. It might not be as safe as you think. If something happens to you in there it would be hard for me to help you."

"It's just for a few days."