☽︎Insatiable☾︎

...

Stiles had been taken up to Scott's room where Melissa was giving him a check up. His eyes dialated when she shined a light in them, and when she went to check his pulse through his wrist, she hesitated. He saw this and offered his arm to her. When she finished she set his arm down and looked at him. "Well, medically, you seem okay. You're definitely a real person." She chuckled.

"Okay, so I'm real, but am I really me?"

"Hey." Y/n called from the door way, giving Stiles a little smile when he looked at her.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me." Melissa smiled at the girl as she passed and Y/n took her previous spot.

"You have no idea how relieved I am that you're back." She huffed a laugh.

"Am I?" He wondered.

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me what you feel. You were able to sense... Him when he was around, even from the beginning." He took her hand and placed it on the side of his face, holding her there with his own.

She closed her eyes for a moment before she opened them again and they glowed softly. She focused on him, letting her magic flow over him to feel for anything other. After a moment her eyes dimmed and she gently rubbed his cheek with her thumb. "I just feel you."

He sighed, feeling a little better with her words, but he needs just a little more. "I just need to be sure." Scott came into the room then and Stiles sat up as Y/n turned to look at him. "Is she here?"

Scott nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay, let's do this." Scott and Y/n shared a look. Y/n knew that Stiles was now fully himself, but she still didn't like this idea. "Guys, we have to do this." Scott and Y/n helped him stand and then slowly made their way downstairs where Noshiko was waiting.

"Do you recognize me?" She asked him and he nodded.

Stiles gave Y/n's hand a squeaze, letting her know he'd be okay to stand on his own. Kira rushed in behind her mother, asking her to stop, but Noshiko quieted her. "It's okay." Stiles assured. "I'm the one that asked her to come."

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords. Mom, don't do this to him."

"It's already done." Noshiko responded. Two oni suddenly appeared. One behind Stiles to make sure he doesn't get away, and one in front to conduct the search. The oni put it's hand on the side of Stiles' head, eyes shining brightly into his as the oni searched his soul. After a moment the oni removed it's hand and they disappeared. Y/n lunged forward and caught Stiles before he could hit the ground, lowering them both down as she held him. "Look behind his ear." She did as told and smiled when she saw the Kanji marking him as himself.

"It worked."

"So I'm actually me?"

"I told you you were."