Chapter 11: "Seoul"

When Namjoon came to Jungkook door tired looking and red eyed, Jungkook didn't hesitate console him as he cried.

Even though Jungkook didn't exactly know why Namjoon was like this, considering he was a good mood before, he still wanted to be a good friend and be there for him.

" T-Thank you, Jungkookie. I'm sorry I came in like this, ruining our plans." Namjoon said with a sad smile.

" No, No, it's okay. May I ask what happened?" Jungkook asked, wiping away Namjoon's tears. Namjoon relished in the feeling of Jungkook's hand, leaning his face into it. Jungkook blushed at Namjoon's actions.

" As you know my family owns one the biggest pharmaceutical chains in Korea. Today, my father and Principal Kim broke the news to me and his daughter that...we were go to be married once we graduate...and that we would also move to America." Jungkook froze. His blood ran cold, and Namjoon noticed it.

" Are you okay?! Man, I didn't know the news was going to hit you that hard." Namjoon said before quickly wrapping his arms around Jungkook tightly. Jungkook wanted it to stay like this forever. Just him and Namjoon. Namjoon smiles as Jungkook held him tighter, seemingly for dear life. Sadly he has yet to realize the heartbreak he just put Jungkook through.

" Hey wait..." Namjoon mumbled as he looked around the room, noticing the hair dyeing kit. " We still need to dye your hair."

" Are you sure? We really don't have to." Jungkook responded, still clinging on to Namjoon.

" I said I would do it, right? I never go back on my word."

" Oh my god! It's looks great thank you Joonie!" Jungkook squealed as he ran his fingers through his new red hair.

" Joonie?" Namjoon chuckled, making Jungkook blush furiously, he didn't even realize he let his secret nickname for Namjoon slip.

" If you get to call me Jungkookie, I get to call Joonie!" Jungkook yelled in defense. Namjoon just laughed at Jungkook's pouting face.

" Fine. Anyway, it's getting late. I should probably go." Namjoon said after ruffling up Jungkook's hair. Jungkook looked Namjoon eyes. It was a obvious they didn't want to leave each other. Jungkook wanted to Namjoon as close as possible, and Namjoon wanted nothing more than to hold Jungkook forever.

" I mean, you don't have to go. My parent are on a business trip so we have the house to ourselves. We could order pizza movies together?" Jungkook said, hoping Namjoon will agree.

" Sure." Jungkook's eyes lit up at Namjoon's response.

" This is bullshit! They can't just force you to marry Namjoon! You don't even like men." Moon yelled, Sumiyeon had just explained to her what had happened at Mr. Kim's office. She was still shaken up about it all.

" Well, there's nothing I can do now. Namjoon is a good person, at least we could be good friends during our marriage." Sumiyeon said blankly, Moon's eyes widen.

" So you're just going to accept this?! You're not going to do anything?" She asked surprised. Usually when Sumiyeon was in a predicament she didn't want be in she had figured out a way out.

" What can I do, Moon?! I can't just worm my way out of this one! I'm stuck!" Sumiyeon yelled back before hurrying her head bed comforter. Moon frowned as she Sumiyeon sob.

" Wait! I may have an idea!" Moon said, snapping her fingers. Sumiyeon sits back up slowly.

" Maybe we help Namjoon fall for someone else." She suggested, Sumiyeon furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.