FIVE

Sora was taught from a very young age that perfection and the thing that mattered most. Ever since she was a child she realized that the one thing her parents cared about most was their image. They wanted everyone to think that they were the picture perfect family. No flaws or cracks in sight.

"Are you ready? The director is expecting you." Kyungsoo commented as Sora applied her make up. She had a meeting with a model agency. Of course, arranged by Kyungsoo.

"Yes, mother." Sora answered almost robotically. "How do I look?"

"Like a Kim, darling." Kyungsoo responded, a smile on her face. Not because Sora looked good, but because Sora made her look good.

But Sora wasn't upset, she knew already.

Being the oldest in the family gives you time to learn about your parents. To what they like and dislike, how to please. Sora, being the fast learner that she is, learned almost everything about her parents. But the one thing that mattered most was one thing:

Being perfect as can be and keep the family's image, no matter what.

She tries her best to accomplish this everyday. Doing well in school, taking pride in her appearance, being confident. Everything she did she did for her family, and she prided herself in being the family's jewel. The last thing she wanted was to be treated like Minyeon.

But putting everything into your physical image came with consequences. Sora had to push back all her emotions. She had to be numb. She couldn't let anyone break down her defenses and potentially ruin her or her family.

"Listen, I've sent your headshots and he's fallen in love with them. All you have to do is some practice photoshoots. Don't. Screw. This. Up." Kyungsoo explained, giving Sora a serious look.

"Yes, mother."

"Well, Ms. Kim, looking at these photos you should be a great addition." Mr. Keon said excitedly, showing Sora the different shots of her. "You're quite beautiful, Sora"

"Thank you, Mr. Keon." Sora's voice didn't falter when she felt the man get closer to her.

"Please...call me Jisung. Since we'll be working together I want us to be comfortable together, hm?" Sora stayed still as she felt Keon's hands wandered down her dress, grabbing her behind. Hard.

Don't say anything.

Don't do anything.

Be perfect.

Be perfect.

"How did the meeting go?" That was the first question Kyungsoo asked when she picked up Sora.

"I got hired." She said softly. Kyungsoo looked at her, smiling victoriously.

"Perfect darling. This is exactly what we need. My daughter following in my footsteps." She said as she drove. "All we need now is your face on billboards and magazines."

Sora just tuned her mother out as they drove home. She just kept going on and on about how this opportunity would make everyone in the world know Sora's name.

Sora could care less though. She never liked the attention. The recognition. She sometimes wished that she could've been born into a normal family.

But alas, Sora wasn't raised to think that way.

"Is something wrong?" Nayeon asked worriedly . Arthur didn't respond as he continued to get himself aroused.

He had been doing this for about ten minutes while Nayeon waited patiently, clothes off like Arthur liked.

Nayeon sighs, breaking from her posistion. "Here, let me-"

"No!" Arthur yells. "I can do it myself..."

Nayeon stares back at him, shocked and worried. Arthur chuckles in victory as he finally feels himself getting hard. Situating himself on top of Nayeon once again. He quickly slides on a condom.

"Ready, baby?" Nayeon nods frantically, preparing herself for Arthur's penetration.

"Fuck!" She calls out, loving the feeling of Arthur inside her. When he initially asked her to hook up again she was shocked. Arthur never called people back. She felt special.

Meanwhile, Arthur could do anything but stay focused.

"Don't lie, you love this body don't you?"

"Shit..." Nayeon could hear Arthur murmuring to himself, but didn't think anything of it.

"Would be such a shame if anyone found you were a-"

"I'm not a faggot!" The room went silent after Arthur's outburst. Nayeon froze, shocked and confused.

"Arthur? Is everything okay?" She asked, letting said male get off her and the bed. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No." He said quietly. "I just...I need a second, alright?" He silently walks into the bathroom, closing the door gently.

What the hell was that? He just had miniature mental breakdown in front of the girl he was hooking up with. Nothing like that has never happened to Arthur. He was always confident, his persona never faltering, even in private. You could say that he was the only Kim child who wasn't acting.

Unless he was suppressing the feelings he shouldn't be having.

"Get it together." He murmured to himself. He took a deep breath before heading back out to the bedroom.

But unfortunately by that time Nayeon had already left. Only leaving a note on his pillow.

'Sorry to leave without saying anything, you just seemed off. See you at school tomorrow if you want' it reads.

"Fuck!" He throws down the note in anger.

"Eveything all right, son?" Arthur looked over to the doorway to see Dongsung in the doorway.

"Nothing."

"I saw that pretty girl leave. Are you sure that everything is alright?" Dongsung asks again before sighing. "You can't get worked up over these women, son. You have a future, focus on that. A wife...nothing more than an accessory you can get at any time."

"Yes, father."

"Hey, Yeonie." Minyeon felt anxiety rise around her chest when Chen wrapped his arm around her. The school day just started and she could already feel the eyes on her.

"Hey." She knew what the other students were thinking. Why was a guy like Chen with a girl like her?

"I really liked our private time yesterday. Wanna do it again?" Chen asked, snaking his hand down to her behind.

"I-I don't know...maybe?" She responded shyly. The truth was that she never wanted to do that again. She didn't like how it made her feel.

But she liked Chen. So shouldn't she just do it?

"Okay..." Chen sighed, sounding disappointed. "But if you change your mind I'll be waiting in our special classroom." Minyeon nodded before Chen walked away, leaving her to walk to class alone.

"Well, don't you two look good together." Minyeon internally cursed when she heard Yeji's voice. "Didn't realize Chen set his standards so low that he would go for a whore like you."

"What do you want, Yeji?" Minyeon tried to sound confident failed.

Yeji's eyes narrowed, not liking the fact that Minyeon talked back to her. "Watch it bitch. Just Chen fucks you doesn't mean that you're better than the rest of us."

Minyeon tried to keep her tears as she walked behind Yeji into the classroom.