Chapter 24: " Love Yourz"

" Joonie, you do know you don't have to go to school right? I talked to the school board and they said you'd pass either way." Jungkook said as he and Namjoon got ready for school, it was the week of exams leading up to graduation.

" I'm fine, Jungkookie. No need to skip school." Namjoon replied, smiling. Usually, this would put Jungkook at ease, but it did the opposite.

" Namjoon, are you okay? It's okay to be upset, you know." Jungkook said cautiously, putting his arm on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon just pecked Jungkook's lips.

" I'm fine, but I won't be if we're late so let's get going!" Jungkook sighed as Namjoon grabbed him by the arm.

" I mean, he's acting as if nothing happened! It worries me that he's hiding things again." Jungkook said as Jimin nodded.

" I had that same problem with Taehyung. He tried to hide his emotions from me, but I told him that it was okay and that I was here for him, no matter what." Jimin said, thinking about last night with Taehyung.

" I tried that with Namjoon, but he just stayed all smiles and told me everything was fine." Jungkook explained. " I'm just worried, Hyung."

" Well, I have class. But we can talk after school, okay? Try not to stress yourself out too much." Jimin said as comforting as he could.

As Jungkook walked into class he noticed that Namjoon wasn't in his seat. Jungkook thought it was peculiar because Namjoon always made a point to be on time. Maybe its nothing.

" Are you listening to me?" Yoongi sighed as Namjoon zoned out for what seems like the hundredth time.

" Sorry what?" Namjoon asked as Yoongi rolled his eyes.

" I was asking why we're in the courtyard. It's not like you to skip class. Jungkook will be worried." Yoongi responded. Namjoon scoffed at the mentioning of his boyfriend.

" Can we just...not talk about Jungkook right now?" Namjoon asked, making Yoongi grimace.

" Joon...are you okay? You usually love talking about Jungkook." Yoongi said, sounding concerned. That's when Namjoon lost it.

" I'm fine! Everything's fine! Can everyone stop treating me like I'm some...fucking lunatic!" Namjoon yelled, he immediately regretted his word when he saw Yoongi's shocked, but angry.

" Well fucking kill me if I'm worried about my best friend! You know what, I'm done. Maybe Jungkook can talk some sense into you." Yoongi said angrily before getting up and storming off.

" G-God I'm such a fucking idiot..." Namjoon said as he sat alone, but then he felt a presence beside him.

" It's not you, they just don't understand you. They don't know what you're going through." Namjoon quickly recognized Chai's and got confused.

" Chai? Why are you here? I thought you hated me or something." Namjoon said, chuckling.

" I don't hate you. To be honest with you, we have a lot in common. I understand you and what you're going through." Chai responded, making Namjoon look at him.

" Well, since you understand, what do you think I should do?" Namjoon asked, desperate for a solution.

" Take the edge off. Then everything will be good again." Chai responded before pulling out a flask.

" Is that alcohol?!" Namjoon whisper shouted. " I don't know if I can..."

" It's cool, I get it. But I'm the only one who get your situation, I know what's best for you. This is what you need, just for today." Chai explained, giving Namjoon the flask.