Chapter 5: " Dimple"

A/N:Okay, I have some things I would like to say before the chapter starts.
One, I'm sorry for not updating this sooner, I have been busy with preparations for school since I'm starting Monday. Second, I've been receiving a lot of following me and I would like to thank you all, I love you guys and you give me more and more motivation for writing these stories ❤️. Speaking of which, if you are following me make sure to read, vote, and comment on my stories!

Thank you ;) 💜
===============

   " I don't like him." Chai said, while looking over the student files. Him, Jaehyun, and Sumi, Moon, and Minju were looking through them together. Daeshim said it was best to familiarized themselves with the student body, especially the people on their list exclusive list to...target.

   " Just because Namjoon took your spot as President, doesn't mean you can hate him." Sumi replied. Chai just rolled his eyes. Moon nodded in agreement.

   " Yeah, he hasn't exactly done anything bad yet." The maroon haired female said.

   " Whatever, I wish he was on the list. Then I can teach him a lesson for taking my spot." Chai said. Suddenly, Jaehyun started chuckling.

   " What are laughing about JaeJae?" Minju asked innocently. Said male grimaced at the nickname, unlike everyone else who found it adorable. Minju might be sixteen, but she doesn't act it.

   " Don't call me that, and I was thinking about my person from the list. He so much fun to mess with. I could almost take a liking to him. Almost." Jaehyun replied, smiling at the thought. He really did like messing with Hoseok, he liked seeing the orange haired boy angry. The ravenette didn't know why, but seeing people angry and sad...made him so happy.

   Speaking of Hoseok. He was currently listening to Jungkook rant about this new guy he saw during lunch, along with Jimin.

   " I mean, you should've seen his dimples. They were so pretty." The youngest of the group said. When him and Namjoon had that moment, he noticed that Namjoon had smirked, showing off said dimples. Hoseok and Jimin were shocked at the amount Jungkook had to say. He just met the guy after all.

They haven't even exchanged words to each other.

" Awww, look at Jungkook with his crush!" Jimin teased, making Jungkook blush.

   " Aw look, he's even blushing!" Hoseok said, laughing with Jimin. The youngest just glared angrily. Still blushing though.

   But they aren't exactly wrong, though. He does have a crush on Namjoon. He didn't know why, but when Jungkook ever thought of the older male, it made him blush and his heart race. Jungkook was in no way a believer of ' love at fist sight' or anything. But what ever this was...

   He enjoyed the feeling.

   " A-Ahhh, J-Jungkook-ah, y-you feel so g-good!" Taehyung breathed, as he continued to rub up and down on his length, thinking of the younger the whole time.

   Taehyung began to close his eyes, as he imagined that it was Jungkook jerking him off. He imagined Jungkook as the one bringing him immense pleasure, making him feel something he never felt before.

(flashback, Second Grade)

It was a day like any other, he was eating alone in the schoolyard like he always does. Taehyung didn't have that many friends, he was always the odd ball. Not to mention he was a bit chubby, so many kids made fun of him, making Taehyung feel more isolated. As he bag eating his food, two kids come up to him.

" Hey fatty! You really think it's fair that you get to eat all the food!?" The first boy yelled, startling Taehyung. He didn't know what to say. He never knew what to say.

" Yeah, how about you share some with us, we can't just let you inhale all the food!" The second boy continued. Taehyung looked down at his food. He had a a ham sandwich cut in half, a juice box, a cookie, chips, and a Pacific Rose apple. Before Taehyung could object, one boy takes his Taehyung's lunchbox, and the other took his sandwich right out his hands.

   " Ugh! This tastes GROSS!" One of the boys said after they took a bite out the sandwich, right before chucking it on the ground. At this point, Taehyung had tears down his face. What did he do to deserve this?  He hadn't bothered them any way. He guessed people just liked to bully him just because it's fun and entertaining. They don't care about what Taehyung felt.

   Before they could ruin the rest of Taehyung lunch, a voice stops them.

   " Stop! Can't you see he's crying!" The three boys turn to their left to see a little boy standing there angrily. The two bullies look back at Taehyung as said meal was crying. They drop his luchbox, contents spilling out in the process, and leave.

   " Are you okay? I'll help you clean up, but first you should eat something. Here." The hero says, handing him a vanilla rice cake. The younger had eaten everything else.

   " T-Thank you." Taehyung said sniffling. The other boy smiled, as the older takes the rice cake.

   " Your welcome, my name is Jungkook. What's your name?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side.

   " Taehyung."

( End of flashback)

   " Y-YESS!!" Taehyung finally yelled, coming into his hand and stomach. For the third time.

   " Shit, I've got to clean this up." He whispers since it was kind of late.

   As he's walking down the hall, looking for the bathroom to clean himself up, he suddenly hears Namjoon talking on the phone.

   " You should've seen him, Yoongi. He was almost ethereal. His hair, his eyes, the innocent look in his eyes. It was great." Namjoon said into the phone's receiver, talking to Yoongi. Wanting to know who he was talking about, Taehyung hides behind his older brother's door.

  " I can see what Taehyung sees in him, I wonder if he'll share him. I want Jungkook too."

   And just like that.

   All Taehyung saw was red.