P2: Chapter Two: " Drama Club"

" Thank you for having us, Hoseok, you too Yoongi. I can't wait for the ceremony." Katherine smiled as the  grooms walked everyone out.

" Me neither, and thank you for the wine, it was delicious." Hoseok responded politely. Once everyone had congregated outside, Hoseok finally let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

" Tired, Hobi?" Yoongi chuckled smugly as Hoseok slumped into his seat.

" God I hate it when you're right. I'll hire a hostess for the ceremony." Hoseok responded. He let out a sigh of contentment when he felt Yoongi wrap his arms around his shoulders.

" I can't believe this is happening, we're getting married. It feels like it was just yesterday when you confessed feelings for me on our school's rooftop." Yoongi said happily, reminiscing that magical day.

" Speaking of memories, remember when I took you in the back of my car? Goood times." Hoseok smirked before Yoongi smacked him playfully. " What?!"

" You're so gross!"

" You still love me though!" Hoseok responded before getting up to kiss Yoongi passionately on the lips. When they pull apart, Hoseok notices the solemn look on Yoongi's face.

" You okay, baby?" Hoseok asked, obviously concerned.

" Yeah just...thinking about my family." Yoongi said. " Should I invite my mom? I mean, we haven't talked in years. Maybe this could be a chance to really...have a relationship with my family."

" It's your call, Yoongi. I'm not gonna force you." Hoseok responded, holding Yoongi's hands.

" I don't know, they've caused me so much pain. Hell, I'm not even their child anymore. Not to mention they've been completely unfair to you, all because you're a man." Yoongi says. " You know what? I won't invite them, I'm...still not ready, but I will talk to my mother in a more discreet setting soon."

" That's sounds like a solid plan, baby. But whatever you choose, I'll be in your corner supporting you." Hoseok said, pressing his forehead against Yoongi's.

They stayed like that for a while, basking in each other's presence.

" Hey, can you wait in the car for a minute? I just gotta say bye to everyone first." Namjoon said into Katherine's as they walked to the car, Namjoon is relieved when Katherine nods.

Okay, the part about saying goodbye to everyone wasn't exactly a lie per say, he wanted to do that, but of course there was something else he needed to do first.

" Hey, your Jungkook's friend, right? Jacob?" Namjoon asked, sounding hopeful.

" It's Jackson, and yes I am. Why do you need Jungkook?" Jackson replied, confused.

" I need to talk to him, can you tell me where he is?" Namjoon asked. Thankfully, Jackson agreed.

" He went to the meadow beside the building. Wanted to admire the scenery or something." Jackson said, pointing toward the meadow. Namjoon chuckled, that definitely sounded like his Jungkook.

When Namjoon saw Jungkook walking around the meadow, he had almost forgotten why he was there. Jungkook look so beautiful walking amogst the flowers, the sunset shining on his beautiful features.

But Namjoon needed to remember why he was here, he and Jungkook needed to have a talk about what happened that day. He wanted to talk about the future of their relationship, they were long overdue for that.

" It's beautiful out here right?" Jungkook at the sound of Namjoon's voice.

" N-Namjoon...w-why are you here?" Jungkook stuttered.